Chapter 26

Jimins POV

I cried as I read the texts from Yoongi. I cried and I cried because all this time I thought he had played me. I thought it was all a game to him. But he loves me? Have I been so locked up in my mind that I didn't question the sudden outburst from Yoongi? He loves me? He's right I don't understand completely how he feels but damn it hurt, it still hurts.

I've been a mess ever since the break up. He left me a mess. I have been going to my college classes but everyone must think I'm a zombie. I have bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep, I'm basically skin and bones because I'm simply just not hungry. I don't even know how I go through the day honestly.

Yoongi doesn't know this but I visited him every Tuesday night at the rehab center. I became friends with the nurses there, they knew my routine. Go check on Yoongi, stay for 5-10 minutes and leave. It was the only way I got through the week. That is until he left and got to go home. I haven't seen him since then.

Staring back at my phone I reread his messages. Should I text back? No, this isn't going to change anything. I'm not going to jump all over him because he finally reaches out....even though that's all I want to do...

Jimin: that fact that you thought so low of me that you believed I was going to leave you astounds me. You question my love but you should question yours. Especially because you outright said you never loved me.

TheGuyWhoBrokeMe: I was weak Jimin...please try to see it from my point of view. I love you so much...I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough for you

Jimin: I'm sorry too.

TheGuyWhoBrokeMe: do you think

TheGuyWhoBrokeMe: is there any part of you that could still love me

Jimin: I was the first one to say always and forever wasn't I?

Jimin: of course I still love you

Jimin: but that doesn't mean that we're getting back together

TheGuyWhoBrokeMe: I understand

TheGuyWhoBrokeMe: I'll fight for you Jimin

Read