chapter four

It was a beautiful day outside. The sky way a beautiful candy blue with white, fluffy clouds drifting within it. Birds soared carelessly through the air, twittering their rich song. Eddie and Richie were currently arguing behind you about who's penis was bigger.

      "At least I can actually tweak mine!"

      " Well, at least my wang exists! You can't tweak something that isn't there, dumbass! "

      "Shut up!" Groaned Bill, pulling his hair angrily.

      You, Ben, Mike, Stan, and Beverly all burst out laughing as the two boys pouted. You still hadn't told them what Henry did. You didn't plan to. Two days had passed since the incident. You inwardly groaned in disapproval as you saw Henry glaring at you, his bottom lip jutting out angrily. His eyebrows tilted downwards into a furious expression.
      Why was he so mad? The day slowly drags by. Just like every day and week. The teachers were so monotone, it literally hurt to listen to them. Classes made every second feel like days. Now it was the end of the day. Freedom! You think joyfully. You didn't have your silver bike today because of how beautiful the weather was.
      It would be much more enjoyable to walk home. Not wanting to walk today, the other losers headed off on their bikes, chanting their goodbyes. You waved to your friends as they headed off, smiling gleefully. Deciding to take the forest root home, you tromped past the brush to enter the woods.
      Birds trilled. Insects buzzed and chirped. Animals skittered across the ground and up the trunks of trees. You found yourself grinning at the beauty of the earth. Your home. The peace was interrupted as someone's weight was thrown into your tiny body. You shrieked and instinctively raised your hands in defense. You flailed and screamed as you realized it was Henry Bowers.
      About to strike him, your blood ran cold as a crisp, cool blade was pressed threateningly against your throat. You froze and went limp. You didn't want to die at the hands of this man.

      "Heyyyyy sweet lips." He taunted, grinning maniacally and licking his lips.

      " Henry. Stop. Get off of me before you do something you'll regret. " you state calmly, softly brushing your finger tips over his hand.

      "Shut the fuck up! You won't guilt trip me this time!" He snapped, bearing his teeth.

      You shrunk back and whimpered at the ferocity in his voice.

      " Y/n... You really upset me back in the bathroom. Y'know... It makes me really wanna use this knife on you. " he spoke dangerously quiet.

      "Henr-"

      He slashed the knife across your arm, sending sharp pain throughout it.

      "I said shut the fuck up!" He shouted, getting closer to your face.

      It was a small cut. It was a warning. But it still hurt. Tears pricked your eyes.

      "STILL WANT ME TO FUCK OFF?!" he bellowed, shoving you up against a tree.

      " HUH? YOU WANT ME TO FUCK OFF?! " he screamed, shaking your small body harshly.

      Tears streaming down your face, you frantically shook your head.

      "You tell those losers to stay the fuck away from you, or I'll slit their stupid little throats!" He threatened.

       "Henry, no!" You sobbed.

      He was apparently done with warnings. He took his knife and stabbed it into your thigh. You screamed in pain and terror as he carved a miniature heart into the soft flesh. Blood trickled down you leg as he pulled the knife out. He held his thumb over the sound, you crying out in pain. Once the bleeding stopped, he licked your blood off of his finger.
      Tucking your hair behind your ear, he smiled wickedly and shoved you away.

      "I meant what I said. I'm the only friend you'll ever need, sweet lips." He said softly, yet his voice was cocky and maniacal as he stroked your face.

      "I'll see you tomorrow..." He said as you ran, your cut throbbing in tremendous pain.

      You decided then an there that that man was a psychopath.