chapter eight

There was a roar of fury as smiles spread across all of your faces.

      "RUN!!!" screamed Bill.

      Laughing and screaming, Henry and his gang chased you losers through the woods.

      "I'M GOING TO KICK ALL OF YOUR ASSES ONE BY ONE YOU LITTLE SHITS!" Bellowed the tall blonde male, his face contorted into one of utter fury.

      You let out a frightened cry as you stumbled and fell. Except your body didn't make contact with the forest floor. You collapsed into the arms of Henry himself.

      "Y/nnnn...." He growled, showing you up against a tree.

      Your e/c eyes widened as you stared up at him fearfully.

      "Which one of those little FUCKERS upchucked in my fucking truck?!" He snarled, his large hand covering your entire face.

      " WHO DID IT?! " he repeated loudly, gazing down at you angrily.

      "Um-uh.... Me! It was me!" You stuttered.

       "You little fucking liar! I know you. It was one of them. Besides ..." He paused, caressing your face.

      "You're too sweet." He cooed.

      Sweet, huh? He wailed in pain as your knee contacted his groin area. You made a run for it. He howled in rage as he took off after you, determined to have his revenge. Where could you go, where could you go? There! You scuttled up a nearby tree and climbed to the top. He screamed in utter fury, kicking the trunk repeatedly.

      "You get your ass down here!" He demanded, starting to climb.

      He struggled to heave his heavy body up the tree, but he managed.

      "Henry... I'll come down, ok? One of us is going to get hurt." You state calmly.

      He glares up at you, eyes narrowed. You studied the drop. It was a good height, but falling from it would only result in a few bruises. It would probably stun you too. Oh well. You felt yourself go limp and slid off of the branch you rested on. There was a thump as you hit the ground. Your mind went fuzzy for a minor moment as pain rang out across your back on which you had landed on.
      Henry crawled down after you, immediately getting on top of you.

      "You wanna tell me who fucking barfed in my car?" He hissed.

      Your lips curled up into a smirk. Your body slightly shook. You couldn't take it anymore! You burst out laughing, your eyes squeezing shut at the gesture. He gazed down at you in frustrated confusion. Still guffawing, you opened your eyes.

      "That really fucking hurt!" You stated, bursting into another fit of laughter.

      "And-and the fucking barf-" another fit of giggles.

      "Did you hit your head?" He asked, a bit concerned.

      That made you laugh harder.

       "Probably!" You laughed.

      To your surprise, he starts to laugh with you!

      "You're so stupid..." He chuckled, shaking his head.

       "I-I know!" You gasp, tears of laughter pricking your eyes.

      Still woozy from laughing so hard, you threw your arms around him. This took him by surprise, but he enjoyed it nonetheless.

      "Holy shit. You must have actually  hit your head!" He said as the laughter died down.

      "Henry... My friends... The put the barf in the car because they found out about you cutting me and stuff..."  You explain, trying to scoot away from him.

       He sat up, pulling you tightly against him.

      "Yah? Well, if I see you near them again, I'm sure you won't be happy about it afterwards." He threatened.

      He adjusted your bodies so that you were sitting on his lap. You squeaked, blush starting to blossom on your cheeks.

      "Because guess what?" He said, pausing afterwards.

      "I'm the only one you need..." He breathed, bringing his face closer to yours.

      With this, he brought your face forwards and locked your lips together.