epilogue

A week had passed since that day. You felt like you were high every time you were near Henry. There was one simple problem with this certain relationship, however. What would the losers club think? This was on your thoughts as you rode your way to school on your silver bike. The losers were waiting for you at the school entrance, considering the fact that you were late for school.
      They greeted you as they normally did as you took your place in the group. You were the first to start a conversation.
      "Hey... Guys. I have something to share with you." You began, biting your lip.
      " Yeah? What is it? " asked Mike.
      They all stared at you, waiting for an answer.
       "H-henry and I- ... We are uh....." You stuttered, chagrin splattered across your face.
      " Dating. " the word bluntly exited your mouth and seemed to echo.
      Your friends didn't seem phased.
      "Y-you aren't surprised?" You asked.
      " Nah, we knew. " said Richie, grinning.
      "Oh my goodness, phew!" You blurted.
      You looked up, scared.
      " Are-are you guys mad at me? " you asked fretfully.
      "Nah. Hairy Blowers sucks, but hey, as long as he doesn't fuck with us, it's all good." Said Richie.
      You all laughed at the funny name and continued with your day. As you all said your goodbyes, Henry came up to you.
      "Hey, bitch." You greeted with a stupid grin.
      He chuckled. " Bitch? "
      "Yeah, you're my bitch." You declared, locking arms with him.
       " Sure, but only if you're mine. " he replied.
      "Kay!" You agreed cheerfully.

       You were happy. He was happy. Your friends were happy. All was well.

           The end.

Hey yall. I hope you enjoyed this story. I love you all, hater or not! Anyways I'm making a jojo story next. So byyyyye!