chapter six

You were sprawled on the floor with an itchy quilt draped over your petite frame. The carpet left scarce marks on your silky flesh. Henry. You were in Henry's house. You struggled to sit up. You blinked in disbelief as you realised an oversized shirt was pulled over your now dry body.
      You blushed at this and looked around the room for Henry. He had seen you half naked! You threw the blanket aside and scooted backwards until your back hit the wall. You leaned against it for several minutes until the door opened, sending icy shock rippling through your body.
      You squeaked and pressed yourself against the wall.

      "You hush!" Henry whisper-yelled, rushing forward to press a finger to your lips.

      "My father will hear. And he isn't a real nice guy." He explained, scratching the back of his head.

      "Come on. I'll clean you up and take you home. But if you tell anyone, I'll fucking slit your throat." He growled, the threat empty.

      He held out his hand, intending for you to take it. You frowned when you hesitated. You eventually slid your hand between his firm fingers. He pulled you effortlessly to your feet and lead you to his small bathroom. He gently pushed you so that you sat on the toilet.

      "What the fuck were you even doing out there, stumbling around in the freezing rain like an idiot?" He asked crossly as he wiped up blood applied bandages.

      "I was running from the losers because I didn't want someone to cut me..." You say begrudgingly as you stared defiantly up at him.

      He stared down at you, frowning for a moment. Chuckling, he ruffled your h/c hair.

      "I won't cut you unless I have to. I'm actually kind of shocked you gave up just like that! Where's my little fighter?" He taunted, laughing at your flustered and upset expression.

      "When would you have to cut me?" You questioned curiously.

      "Let's not speak of that." He stated, swiftly returning the medical supplies to their correct places.

      "Here, I'll take you home." He announced, leading you down the stairs.

      The pouring rain had softened, and had died down to a mild drizzle. You both climbed into his rickety truck. It wasn't too dark outside. You had probably been asleep for about an half an hour. The sky was a dreary grey as the feathery clouds whizzed by in a white blur. The sputtering vehicle finally arrived at your house, which you directed Henry to.

      "Thank you, Henry. Even though in a way it was your fault." You joke, the edge of your mouth curling into a mild half smile.

      He smiled warmly for once. It was genuine and radiated true warmth, a pleasant change from his nasty grin that was usually plastered onto his handsome face. However, the sweet smile was gone within the second. His arm snaked around your shoulders without warning.
      He slowly and gently pulled you closer to his body. Soft, pink lips connected with your own, forming a sweet kiss. It didn't last too long. Just a few seconds, but it was loving and sweet.

      "You be safe." He demanded, that charming, warm smile returning for a split second.

       Too shocked, to say anything, you thrust open the door and made a run for your front door, slamming his car door behind you. Rushing up to your bedroom, you quickly changed into your own clothes, collapsing onto your bed once the task was completed. You had just been kissed by Henry Bowers. Your first kiss belonged to the biggest bully of Derry, and you weren't sure how to feel.

                                     ......................................
Beware of lewd thoughts

         Her smooth thighs were exposed as she ran for the door. Henry's shirt reached just below her panty line. Seeing her in just her undergarments really turned him on. A grin spread across his face as he felt his pants grow tighter. Seeing her in his clothing. Under his control. It really turned him on.
      She was right, though. It was his fault that she got hurt. He didn't really know how to feel about that. He had hurt her before and it felt kind of good to be in control. But seeing her hurt herself. That was a different story. Y/n really was stupid sometimes. But she did what you wanted. His mind argued.
And hurt herself in the process like a dumbass. He grumpily reminded himself. But why did it matter? Why did he care? Because I love her. The realization came to him abruptly. He did. He did love her and he would do anything to keep her with him.