chapter seven

"Y/n?" A cautious voice called your name as you parked your silver bike.

      Closing your eyes, you slowly turned around to meet the worried faces of your friends. Your blood ran cold.

      " I can't be seen near you... " you whisper, looking down in shame.

      "Why the hell not?!" Screeched Stanley, his face suddenly contorting into pained rage.

      And you told them. It came rushing out of your mouth like a rushing waterfall that had been contained in a box that was too small. Their eyes widened in disbelief one by one.

      "Y-y/n... WHAT THE F-FUCK! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?" Shouted Bill, his head whipping into Henry's direction.

      "I didn't want him to hurt me or anyone else." You stated, wringing your hands in utter shame.

      Beverly rushed forward and wrapped her long, thin arms around you. The rest of the losers joined, all of you hugging one another.

      "I'm sorry..." You wept, scrubbing your damp eyes with the heels of your hands.

      "Don't you be sorry, you ass! We are going to make that mullet wearing cock sucker regret being born!" Screamed Richie, shooting a look of daggers at Henry Bowers.

      "Guys... We shouldn't." You said, pinching the bridge of your nose.

      "Oh, no, y/n! We are going to put shit on the driver's seat of his car! A big, fat, steamy shit!" Richie screeched, earning a cheer from everybody but you.

      "Where are you going to get shit?" You asked, laughing uncontrollably.

      "I...." He paused, thinking it over.

      "I will literally shit in a bag and dump it on his driver's seat!" He declared.

      "That's so gross and dumb." Said Eddie, shaking his head.

      "What about barf?" Asked Ben.

      "It would be less gross." Said Mike.

      "A-alrighty! Barf it is!" Bill declared, all of you joining in on a laughing fit.

      "But for real. I should stay away for now." You stated, waving goodbye.

      They returned the gesture and headed off to classes. The teachers droned on like always in their identica monotone voices. The day dragged just like any other. You suddenly remembered that Henry's shirt was in your backpack. You waited for him to depart from his group in order to go to his locker.
      You ran up to him and got on your tiptoes, lightly tapping his shoulder.

      "Here's your shirt." You say blankly.

      He takes it from you, briefly smiling.

      "Thaaaank yoooou!" He said playfully, dragging out the syllables, and gently tapping your nose.

      Slightly flustered, you frowned begrudgingly at the tall man and rolled your eyes. A slight frown crossed his face.

      "What's up with you?" He asked.

       " Oh, nothing. Just really annoyed. " you said sweetly, skipping away from him.

     You and the losers met up at Eddie's house. You all had to wait outside, however, because Eddie's mother didn't particularly like the losers. The short kid exited the house with a bottle of pills in his hand.

      "This is for throwing up if you consumed poison. It should make you barf." Stated Eddie, giving Richie the pill.

      "Woah, woah! I don't want to do it!" Said Richie. ,

     "It was your idea." Said Beverly.

      "Yeah, it's only fair." Said Ben.

      Richie finally gave in when you all ganged up on him. He swallowed the pill, grabbed the walmart bag and waited. You and Eddie turned away, squeezing your eyes shut on clamping your hands over your ears as Richie started to wretch. You absolutely hated the thought of vomit.
      Once he had finished puking, you all rode to Henry's house. The old rickety truck was waiting for them in front of the house. He and his friends were doing something in his yard and the truck was unlocked. It was the perfect opportunity for the prank. Quietly, you all watched as Richie poured the sour contents onto the driver's seat.
      Scattering to hide in a nearby bush, footsteps followed soon after. Bowers and his gang were going to climb into the vehicle. You watched excitedly as Henry opened his door, shrieking in horror as he found their little present.

      "What the absolute fuck?! Someone barfed in my truck!" He screeched in rage.

      "Was it one of you fuckers?!" He bellowed, whirling to study his friends.

      "Oh, hell nah!" Said the silver haired boy.

      Kneeling in front of you was Stanley. And at that moment, Henry whipped around and looked directly at him.