chapter five

You didn't want to come to school today. You felt sick. You felt abused. You felt miserable. It was Henry's fault. He cut you. He carved into your skin like wood, ignoring your pleas for him to stop. It wasn't sunny or warm, but you decided to walk to school anyways. Your heart broke as you saw the losers all talking and laughing.
      You longed to join them with all your heart. But what about Henry? What would he do if you disobeyed him? Would he hurt you? Touch you? You didn't want to find out. Veering sideways, you attempted to sneak past your friends. Your attempt failed horribly.

      "Hey, y/n! We need your opinion on something!" Called Stanley, waving for you to come join them.

      Looking down you ran away, the confused shouts of the worried losers fading behind you as you ran. Henry grinned at you as you darted passed him.

                                       ........................................

     Bucket fulls of rain were tossed from the angry grey clouds, pelting towards earth. Cursing yourself for not bringing an umbrella, you sighed in utter defeat and fell to your knees. You spotted the losers coming towards you.

      "Y/n... What's wrong? Did someone hurt you?" Asked Bill kneeling before you with his yellow raincoat.

      "I-I can't tell you... I'm not allowed to talk to you anymore..." You explained, your voice breaking in the end.

      " Y/n... You can tell us anything. " coaxed Beverly.

      "We aren't going to leave you like this." Said Eddie.

      Your heart sank as you realized how much these people cared for you. It absolutely shattered you to pieces when it came to refusing their care.

      " I-I c-c-can't! " you sob, leaping to your feet and breaking into a sprint.

       Not being able to bear the guilt of causing their loving faces to break. You couldn't take it. Once you were a good distance away from them, you burst into the forest. Continuing to run, your e/c eyes widened as you tripped and fell, rolling down the hill. Sticks and rocks sliced your skin as you tumbled, scarlett blood blooming at the newborn wounds.
      You staggered out of the forest and to the nearest road. What you saw struck fear through your trembling heart. It was Henry Bower's house. And Henry was peering out at you through a window. A shocked expression crossed his features as he recognized the quivering figure who bled and shivered.
      You scream and struggle to get to your feet as he emerges from the house rushing to get to you.

      "Y/n? That you?" He calls through the hushing of the rain.

      You stumble backwards and continue to cry as he steps closer.

      "Holy shit! What happened to you?" He cried.

     " S-stay back! " you demand, holding out your hands in front of you in a protective stance.

      He narrowed his eyes and brushed rain out of his eyes. You stood in silence for a while, before he lunged forward, giving you no time to react. His arms wrapped tightly around you as you screamed, thrashed, and kicked. But he was simply too strong. You give up and slumped, exhausted against his broad chest.
      He was much warmer than the cold blanket of rain. Your screams finally died and faded as you grew more and more weary.

      "What are you gonna do to me?" You whimper.

      " Nothing. I promise. " he states before your vision goes black.

Sorry it's a bit short.