Preference - Where do you first met?

Enjoy!!

Cesar :  You had just moved to Freeridge, while you where helping your mother take a few boxes out of the car you saw a boy who was about your age staring at you from an old sofa on the front yard. He was your neighbour apparently. The next day he knocked on your door to greet you since you were his new neighbour, and from that day you two never stopped talking to each other, you even met his friends that now were your friends too. 

Jamal :  You were a new student at school. You first met Jamal because he was assigned to show you around school. You two immediately got along and he introduced you to the gang later on in the day.

MonseYou first met her at the writing camp, the connection was impossible not to see. Luckily for the both of you, her dad knew yours so you two as "friends" could rang in each other houses for a while.

Ruby :  You and your family had recently moved to Freeridge, your parents hometown. You were unpacking boxes from the truck and you accidentally dropped one. A short pretty good looking guy came up to you and offered you a hand. You gratefully accepted and introduced yourself, he introduced himself as "Ruby but you can call me Ruben" which made you laugh. You both soon became close friends and he later on introduced you to the 'gang'.

LatrelleYou wanted to feel part of it, you deserve it. Your sister Monse didn't liked it, you being friends with prophets, but to be fair, she was friends with santos. It was dark, you were heading home when you see a group of prophet boys playing around, one of them was your friend Levi, he saw you and called your name as he presented you to his friends, one of them, Latrelle, really got your attention, he was funny and really fine. The two of you talked almost the whole time, but you need to go home soon as you say your goodbyes but he insists in drop you of at home. 

Oscar : You needed some time to yourself so you decided to go to a nearby beach to think about life and how you wish you could change things. You heard footsteps approach behind you so you turned around to see a fine asss cholo coming up to you. He introduced himself to you and you did the same. From then on you became great friends that slowly starting growing feelings for each other.

Heyyy loves!!. If you wanna request something you can dm it to us and we will do our best. Seeya~