Oscar - If you really did care about me

Sorry it took too long.

Also follow my friend on instagram @soulmiarts she draws very good portraits of people and she my bitch so I want her to GROW. So pls yall show her some lovee

Requested by ellatitanium12

Y/N p.o.v

- Oscar, will we ever be official..?

I asked my secret boyfriend, i guess. Honestly I don't even know anymore, lately I've been so confused and our situation is just so frustrating, Every time I see him with one of his girl friends and they get too comfortable I can't ever do nothing since no one knows we are a thing.

Maybe he doesn't want US to be a thing.

- I don't know, princesa. I don't want to get you involved with all the gang shit.

- But I'm already involved with all of that!

- It's complicated.

- I don't get it, Oscar. Are you ashamed of me or something?

- No! No, (y/n), it's just tha-

-Save it. I'm going home.

I got up and walked to the door hoping that he would get up and stop me, but no. He didn't even said something, he didn't even cared. My eyes was starting to burn so I walked away from his house faster, we lived in the same street so it didn't take long to me to get home.

I go straight to my bedroom, locking the door and laying in my bed letting my tears wet my pillow. I really care about him, I don't want it to end, but i guess it won't matter for him.

*A few days later*

It's been almost a week since Oscar and I spoke, it's painful to see that he is moving on, like we were never a thing.

It was lunch break, and I sat with my couple of girl friends in our table, the day was pretty normal compared to yesterday when I got intro a fight with a girl for a stupid reason, but at the same time something felt off today.

I saw the girl who I had fought with coming in my direction and before I could react she pulled out a sharp object and press it against me as she passed by. I was frezzed in the moment, the pain finally hit me, I could notice the commotion that was going on around me but I was weirdly calm, although I was feeling a enormous amount of pain, the fact that I had been stabbed didn't hit me yet.

Part 2 ?

Ik it really sucked but I suck so. But if I made a Christian x oc from elite, would you read it?