Oscar - Family

I haven't written something in months so I'm kinda rusty, my apologies.

Requested by the lovely @weirdoL2

Y/N p.o.v 

"No...no...no....it can be...it has to be a mistake..no...i mean we used protection, w-we did..." 

I walked back in forth thru in the bathroom I shared in my boyfriend, now there is a possibility that he also gonna be my baby daddy. This can be real, I don't think oscar is ready. Reck, I don't think I'm ready. 

A few minutes pass by and I decide to take a warm shower so I can think about what I will do. Should I tell him? Should I go away? Should I abort it? I just don't know what to do.

After I get out of the steamy shower, I go to our room put my clothes on, throw myself on the bed and hug 
my pillow squeezing it so hard that I can't even breathe. What should I do? 

I hear the door open and rapidly close my eyes oh no what do I say... I feel the weight shift to the other side of the bed I guess it's time. 

"Hey princesa, how are you feeling? I thought you would go out with your friends tonight" 

"Uhn...I don't think I'm in the mood to go out" 

"Why not? Did something happened?"

"No!...yeah...I mean...we need to talk"

"Sure...? Que passas" 

"Remember last weekend when we- we- you know...in the kitchen counter?"

"Yeah" 

He said with an proud grin, I can't blame him, he do have something to be proud of. 

"Do you remember if we used protection?"

"We did." 

"Well that wasn't enough..."

"What you mean?" 

I take a deep breath and sit straight

"I'm pregnant Oscar."

"Fuck." 

We did. That's why I'm pregnant. He gets up and starts to walk around the room mumbling things I couldn't understand. 

"So?" 

"So? Do you wanna abort it?" 

"I don't know...I like the idea of having your child" 

He scoffs and starts walking again. I get up and stop him by standing in front of him crossing my arms. 

"Excuse me?? It's not like it's my fault" 

"Oh so it's my fault now?" 

"I didn't mean it like that." 

"Well it sure did sound like it" 

"Why you mad?"

"Why YOU mad?"

"Look I really don't want to do this right now, I'm going out for a drink." 

I said as I left the room

"You can't drink while you are pregnant!" 

"Why do you care? Weren't you maad that I didn't want to abort it?" 

"Don't call my baby "it", it's our child we talking about"

He comes closer to me putting his hands on my waist, his voice was depper and raspier. He knows how to make week. 

"You just call it "it"." 

I laugh it off. I really can keep mad at stuff, live is too short

"Look, I love you, okay? And if I ever wanted to start a family it would be with you." 

"But..?" 

"I got to think about the kid's future, look at me Y/N, do you really want this life for our kid?" 

"Oscar what are you trying to say?" 

"I'm saying that I don't want our child to have a father that could go to jail or be dead at any time, I don't want him to be in danger, I don't want him to grown up to be a Santo. Look at Cesar, I couldn't save him. He had a greenlight put on him." 

"Amor I get it, but there is nobody I rather raise a child with..you are my everything, and if someone can protect our baby is you." 

I kiss him deeply, scooping his face with my hands 

"Look, lets go to bed and we talk more about this in the morning" 

I say pulling away 

"I don't think I will be able to sleep thinking about little Julio" 

"Julio, huh? So you think it's going to be a boy?" 

"Of course, first boy is Julio, second Oscar jr., And the girl is going to be Juliana" 

I can't help but smile thinking about the amazing family we are forming. God, I'm so lucky to have him. 

The End

So did yall like it? 

Maybe an second part where they are in the future and you are pregnant with the second child? Idk

Also, are yall excited for wednesday? What do you think that lady wants from them?