Oscar - sweet drunk mistake

Requested by strange1r 

I tried to do that pretty writing shit, sorry if its cringy.

Reader is 18+ cuz we don't want Oscar to catch a case up in here

Narrator pov

The cool midnight air brushed against her cheeks as she stand next to Monse. Y/n was having a night out with her friends, but they decided to get drunk and play with some glowing sticks instead of doing something she judged as fun, sometimes she asked herself why she went with her sister since she were so much younger than her.

She took a deep breath after taking another sip of whatever the hell was on that cup Jasmine had handled her. That bitter dish soapy after taste didn't really sit well with her but she kept drinking trying not to die of boredom.

After a few refills the girl started to feel drowsy, she wasn't a fun drunk, unfortunately her head would get really blurry and her emotions would get all over the place. 

It was beyond late, Oscar, Cesar's brother, was annoyed, he wanted to spend some time with his younger brother and away from their father, if he even could call him that. But instead he got stuck with Cesar's drunk loud friends. He went up to his friends, one of them looking like she was having a seizure.

"What the hell is that?"

"It's the lunch money challenge, yo"

Jasmine answered while she danced. Monse was filming the girl as a crowd of confused people had been formed.

"Work that now, good girl" (N/A: she really said that. I cringed so hard but I won't change it)

Monse said following Jasmine's moves with the camera

"Where is Cesar?"

The man asked them getting more annoyed

"Uhn He went to help Ray"

Jasmine said

"Alright, Imma bounce"

He answered her, as he turned away from them but he quickly realized that the the girls where going to be alone intoxicated at night in a festival so he turned back to them and sighed

"How are you guys getting home?"

"Someone will drive us" jasmine answers "Especially when I have a wardrobe malfunction of the third niple type"

He gave her a disgusted look and offered himself to give them a ride, as the girls accepted the offer they all go over to his cherry red impala. The younger girls sat on the back and Y/n sat next to Oscar on the front.

The whole ride was filled in snorts from a sleeping Jasmine and Monse mumbling nonsense to herself. As Oscar parked the car on his driveway Y/n looked through the window supporting her face with her arm.

"Sure you don't want me to drop you off?"

Oscar asked the girls not sure if they were even awake