Jasmine - Unexpected Attention

Requested by bluewolf28

Y/n and Jasmine were friends for a long time, Y/n always felt a little different when she was next to her, but she knew Jas liked Ruby. Ruby, the one that never cared for her or gave her a chance. Well not until recently that he started to take notice to Jasmine.

That made Y/n worried for the sake of her friend, she thought he was only leading her on because of him being thru stuff, Jasmine first agreed with her, but soon she fell on Ruby's arms.

But now, Y/n predictions came true, Ruby dumped Jasmine, in front of his house, he didn't only dumped her, he humiliated her. Y/n's blood was boiling, anger filled her thoughts while she caressed jasmine's hair trying to comfort her.

"How could he do this to me?" Jas said between tears

It really broke Y/n heart to see her like this.

"Come on don't care about him, he is so stupid for even thinking about dumping you." Even though she didn't had a way with words Jasmine smile after hearing that.

She sits up on her bed facing y/n, her eyes puffy from all that crying, she looks deeply intro her eyes and gets closer to her face.

Y/n's was beating so fast, did the girl of her dreams really wanted her ?

And that's when they finally kissed, y/n's hands holding jas face, when Jasmine quickly pulled away

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I don't know what happened to me I-"

Y/n kissed her back, this time with much more intensity. When they pulled away to catch their breath she said

"I don't gotta be sorry, I feel the same way"

Jasmine smiled and hugged her thigh.

"So what are we now?"

"what do you want this to be?"

She asks y/n

"a relationship..?"

y/n could see a small grin creeping in her face.

"So?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Jasmine's says giving her a peck  everytime she said yes.

Sorry this was short, I see jasmine more as a big sister so its a lil weird for me, but I hope you like it tho

I'm doing the requests by order of who asked first so to see if yours is next to go the "Request" chapter and see the order of the comments.