Latrelle - Worry about me

Feel free to comment on things, i would like to now what yall like about my writing, can yall notice the difference of my writing and killaaa_queennn writing?  Thanks for the 1k readers yall 

note: Latrelle is 18, Im not confortable writing about a kid who is about 14 y.o

Requested by DanaChristineEdwards 

  Y/N P.o.v

I was worried sick, I knew that came with the deal but what the hell i supposed to fell like? My boyfriend has a green light on him for shooting two santos kid, and I didn't heard from him in the past few months.

But today, as always, I went to the store to buy some greens since I'm trying to be healthy now. As I was picking what to buy, I overheard two guys talking about latrelle being back in town, could it be? He didn't told me anything, maybe is not my latrelle, he is not the only one with this name.

*skipping to coming back home cuz im lazy*

As I entered my house I fell that something was off, I looked around trying to get some clue of what was happening. I wonder around the house saying "Latrelle?" like a white girl on a horror movie. I feel someone grabbing me from behind so I quickly tried to free myself.

"Damn ma, chill, its just me"

I hug him not sure if I wanna kiss him or beat the living shit outta him, but I just want him to hold me, he is alive. God, he is alive

"You asshole, why did you leave me months without a simple 'Im okay' ? I tought you we dead, latrelle, DEAD!"

I tell him with all the worry and sadness I kept for myself all those months. I am so relived but also so angry at him for not contacting me.

"I didn't now you would care that much but damn you really love me dont ya?"

He said with that stupidly beautiful little smirk of his. Wow, I do love him.

"You knew that already, stop playing latrelle you got me worried sick"

I tried to break the hug but he pulls me back and kiss me

"I missed you so much,  Y/N" 

I smile at him and continue with the kiss. I'm so glad he is safe, I love him with all my heart.

               I know it's short and not good at all but I really tried and I guess I am improving, just so busy with school and my foot still broken. Imma try post someting 2morrow 💕💕💕💕