Preference - How you find out they like you

GUYS WE HIT 700 READSS OMG WE SO HAPPY THANK YOU THANKYOU
Please don't be ghost reader, please vote comment and REQUEST! You can Dm me too if you prefer 💕💕💕

Ruby:  You found out through Jamal. We all know that boy cannot keep a secret and he told you when he saw you at school the next day after ruby told him.

Monse:  You found out Monse liked you because she left her notebook behind purposely. Being the nosey ass person you are you had a little ‘peek’ through her notebook and saw that she wrote how she felt about you.

Jamal:  You actually didn’t find out until you confessed to him first. He was afraid to tell you because he was sure you wouldn’t feel the same way. And even when you did confess it took him a while to come out and say he feels the same way.

Cesar:  You overheard the fam telling him to confess to you that he likes you and when he saw that you heard everything he just told you then and there.

Latrelle:  You don’t know he likes you. Cuz you won’t actually talk to him because he’s always getting himself in trouble especially when he is around you. Little do you know, he does it so he can get your attention. It's working, you just don't show it.

Oscar : He just straight tells you to your face. Cesar was actually gonna tell you first but Oscar beat him to it and told you himself. “Fine ass hyna” which you think it was just cuz you were fine and thats it but for him he was saying way more than that.

REQUEST HERE 

Btw who is your fave character from OMB?