Meeting A Princess

Hey guys, it's Kitsune Knight here and as you can guess, we have ourselves a third story in the make! So get ready for that as well, though as you might have also assumed with that, some stories are going to be coming out even slower though, but that's fine as I'll still be creating stories for you all still! So without further ado, let's get this thing underway! Don't forget to make requests on characters!

Also a shout-out to RosaRiolu14 for her amazing art! I recommend checking out her current works! Also a shout-out for the man who gave me the idea for this book as well, LuxDraco!

Though with this story in particular, well I am going to give a few pointers with that being that we do have a blade, one that has a Dragonstone instead of a Beaststone like the other two shapeshifting races in here. (Y/N)'s stone in particular is in his blade, the Water's Edge.

 (Y/N)'s stone in particular is in his blade, the Water's Edge

(Disclamier being that I don't own the art...)

But with that out of the way, how about we get started with this story that you all have been waiting for! Also...going to be starting a bit of a scheduling thing for my current stories, mostly to make it easier on me and so you all know when to expect a new chapter. Though...I think that I'd be letting you all vote on when to do said stories as well.

---

I had just left the hidden village where my people lived, and in case if you hadn't noticed, we're not your most noticable tribe out there, we're deep in the mountains hidden by high cliffs all around, near the place where we had left out former home, through the secret passage through the Bottomless Canyon, and I as the acting chief, had to go back through said passage to collect some more of a plant that seems to refuse to grow here in this plain we live our lives in.

Though, when I started to get close to the Bottomless Canyon, I saw a small group of three people jumping in, what are they doing? Do they also know about Valla? About the Silent Dragon? Probably not... but if they're after those crops, then I'm going to have to chop them to size! I check to make sure my blade is on my back before jumping in after them.

After I woke up after arriving in Valla, I was near that trio of people, and I can hear what they're talking about as well, this could tell me why they're here...

???:"...Ugh. Are we at the bottom of the canyon? That was a heck of a fall, nothing seems to be broken..."

???:"Thank goodness. I said you'd be all right, didn't I? Felecia, are you all right as well?" Then the third girl spoke, the one called Felecia.

Felecia (F):"I-I'm fine... Just... My stomach is a little upset. I'll be OK..."

???:"So... Where are we? This place looks like it's definitely seen better days..."

???:"This is the kingdom of Valla. Valla is responsible for the war between Hoshido and Nohr."

???:"Responsible? How?" Then the blue-haired girl looked around before speaking then.