017: BNBG

( 017 )BNBG❝ NO, SERIOUSLY, I WILL CALL THE POLICEIF YOU COME AN INCH CLOSER ❞

( 017 )
BNBG
❝ NO, SERIOUSLY, I WILL CALL THE POLICE
IF YOU COME AN INCH CLOSER ❞

⋆。˚  

AT LONG LAST, SCARLETT WAS HAPPY WITH HER ALBUM TO FLY BACK TO CLEVELAND FOR A WEEK. The Ohio city had recently felt like a second home, and it was the most beautiful house they gave Tom to use, too. It made her start dreaming about perhaps moving into a new home together. A home that can distract them from the awkward memories of the past, Scarlett's old bedroom still decorated yellow and her old photos lining the wall. She now slept in Tom's room but, didn't feel right. She wanted somewhere where she can create newer memories with Tom, and in the future, maybe in a few years, a family.

She couldn't wait to make the proposal to Tom as those thoughts kept her beaming and distracted from any cameras flashing her way, or the calamity of an airport rush.

Until, of course, the past walked right into her, causing Scarlett to stumble back on her feet, the luggage she gripped with her fist the only thing to have kept her from falling. Looking up to see what idiot could've possibly have walked into her so harshly, her frown only sunk further as she met face to face with her ex-fiancé, and the man who tried to con her of her earnings.

"Oh, Scarlett!" Theo says first, an aura of surprise lingering around him, though Scarlett had lived and grown up with an actor long enough to know he knew where she was and was aware of him bumping into her.

"I don't have time for this, Theo. I'd like to get onto my flight, please." Scarlett mutters, scorning the man before her as she tried to walk around either side of him, but was blocked as Theo spread his arms to try and make sure Scarlett would just listen for one moment, but she was too stubborn to ever make a fool of herself twice.

"Please, can we just talk? Look, I miss you — I miss us ! I feel like a lost soul without you. You know what we had was good." Theo speaks smoothly, adding in as much emotion as he could. Scarlett scoffed, almost tempted to spit right in his face, she couldn't believe her eyes. He really thought she was that gullable.

"No, seriously, I will call the police if you come any further." Scarlett warns, feeling the fear of someone who she loved betray her so easy try and win her back.

Theo chuckles, "And say what? That I'm trying to have a chat with you? C'mon, it's just a chat."

"Last time you said that was three months ago. I try to work out why you and Soph tried to con me, and yet to still make a move on me. You have a wife and a daughter of your own. Spend less time thinking about making some quick cash and maybe spend more time watching probably your only child grow up." Scarlett hisses, watching Theo's eyes furrow.

"Only child?"

"Yeah, because nobody's gonna want to create another being with you after I tell everyone what you really did. I told you last time, you contact me and everyone knows. You made your choice." Scarlett exclaims proudly, her confidence building as Theo's shrank, breezing past him finally as she never looked back at the man she loved, and looked forward to being in the arms of the man she always loved.

She had created a perfect image of Theo in her head, refused to listen to anyone about it and nearly got humiliated massively when he left with her money. But now everyone was going to know who Theo James really is, as Scarlett picks up her phone to dial her manager.

"I need the next single out by the end of the week, and I also need a TV interview for it."

𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔪

♡ liked by zendaya , prattprattpratt , hazosterfield and 9,018,772 others

scarlettcabello: painted a picture, i thought i knew u well.
four days - in my head. catch it debuting on ellen then at four pm ! 🖤

SEE ALL COMMENTS ...

hazosterfield: yes !! finally some good fucking food.
ϟ scarlettcabello: and that's on that.

username: NEW SONG !!!! ALBUM DAY GETTING CLOSER BITCHES

victoriamonet: all i can say (to his human), honey, you got a big storm comin'
ϟ scarlettcabello: oh fo sure 🙄😚

username2: the title in my head damn

username3: mental health??

username4: NAH LOOK AT THE LYRICS ITS AB THEO SHES EXPOSING HIM AT LAST !!!
ϟ scarlettcabello: o rly tea 🤡

username5: ellen too lets hope theres gonna be an interview or i sue.

zendaya: ima make his gravestone rq

𝔱𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯

@scarlettcabello: (4 mins ago)

u get a mv too ;) shot a while ago cos i've been saving this 4 the right time

u get a mv too ;) shot a while ago cos i've been saving this 4 the right time. u can't keep secrets forever. i can get my revenge, too, @theojames.

1.8m retweets, 2.5m likes

⋆。˚  ✩

gotta love a run in w the ex ;)