021 : an oopsie

( 021 )AN OOPSIE❝ IT'S RARE FOR SOMETHING LIKETHIS TO FEEL SO RIGHT FOR ME ❞

( 021 )
AN OOPSIE
❝ IT'S RARE FOR SOMETHING LIKE
THIS TO FEEL SO RIGHT FOR ME ❞

⋆。˚  

𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔪

liked by tomholland2013 , plutotown , olivecoren and 9,217,092 others

scarlettcabello: hi i'm blonde again for a bit, see ya at the march for our lives tomo, new york !

SEE ALL COMMENTS...

tomholland2013: fine af.
ϟ scarlettcabello: back atchu bestie :)
ϟusername: they can't hide that they're together yet still try to hide it like CMON

zendaya: new hair for feminism? hell yea
ϟ scarlettcabello: always.

username: why she so perfect damn

username2: i just want a tracklist for the album tbfh

olivecoren: I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IT HAS LITERALLY BEEN TOO LONG
ϟ scarlettcabello: SAME I'VE BEEN COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS !! ♥️
ϟ zendaya: you best not bitch about my awful company when you catch up 😔
ϟ username3: i screamed did she say company
ϟ username4: same WTF
ϟ scarlettcabello: W H A T

username5: olidaya really taking over this insta post huh

SCARLETT WAS ANXIOUSLY PACING AROUND BACKSTAGE OF THE MARCH FOR OUR LIVES SET, WAITING FOR OLIVER AND ZENDAYA TO SHOW UP. She had been frantically texting the pair ever since she found out that since Scarlett had left LA, Daya has travelled back to the UK to be with  Oliver for over a week, now. Scarlett was alone in New York, with Tom wanting to be at part of the final edits of Cherry, and so her friends agreed to see her. She just thought it would be separate.

Finally, the two came walking into the stage area, and Scarlett practically sprinted to the two, her mind racing with a million questions but only one decided to leave her lips as she finally approached them. "Are you two dating?"

"Hello to you too, Scar. Me? Oh, I'm grand, so is Daya." Oliver sarcastically replies, and Scarlett scoffs, slapping Oliver's arm, itching a pained shout from him as a response.

Daya clears her throat, beginning to cling onto Oliver's arm. "Listen, we didn't tell you because we didn't know if this would be a fling or long term, and now we figured we're to the point where we can let everyone know, and you're the first." She kindly comments, and Scarlett's jaw had just dropped to the floor.

"Oh my God, I knew it but I didn't at the same time. Seriously? Olidaya? I stan a hundred percent guys!" Scarlett gushes, forcing her two bestest friends in the whole world into a group hug, her heart swelling. "Oh, we can go on double dates when Tom's home!" She says excitedly.

Oliver's eyes widen, "Okay, that seems nice, but I just don't know if me and Z are there yet." He says in a panicked tone, which Scarlett could see struck a pained look in Zendaya's eyes, and Scarlett saw the problem as quick as she saw the two confirm their relationship status on her Instagram feed.

"So you've been dating, I assume, since the summer Tom and I left, and you're not at the point to have a double date with your best friend? Dude, there's such thing as too slow." Scarlett shakes her head, and Oliver begins to panic, turning to Zendaya and stuttering crazily, his palms rubbing obsessively on his jeans to stop them sweating.

"I mean — we haven't discussed it-"

"Ollie, if we're comfortable to tell everyone, we're comfortable to have a double date. We're at that point." Zendaya soothes her boyfriend, which Scarlett would process that fact for the next day or two, but right now the girl had to get on stage.

"Oh my God, I gotta like, fucking hurry onto the stage real fast. I love you too so much!" She kisses both Zendaya and Oliver lovingly on the cheek, grabbing her microphone from the stage hand and walking onto the New York open stage with a bright smile on her face and a message of feminism struck on her mind.

𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔪

♡ liked by zendaya , olivecoren , victoriamonet and 10,882,997 others

liked by zendaya , olivecoren , victoriamonet and 10,882,997 others

scarlettcabello: ladies, we marched, sung, danced, fuckin preached for our lives today. i am so proud of what we have achieved on this one day in new york. it was my absolute honour and pleasure to sing for that beautifully progressive crowd, one that spoke for women, our equality, our better treatment. standing up for misogynist government officials all around the world, most particularly here in america and back home in the uk. but no matter what, women will not stand down. no way. we take control, we take a stand, and we do not let a white man tell us what to do or say in any circumstance of life, taken from experience. you are ur own voice.

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED

⋆。˚  ✩

a lil sum for my ladies cos i know y'all are struggling in some way cos you're a girl. don't let it hold you back !!

this girl is out x