029 : marry me

( 029 )MARRY ME❝ I FEEL LIKE IT'S JUST ABOUTME, YOU, AND THE BABY NOW ❞

( 029 )
MARRY ME
❝ I FEEL LIKE IT'S JUST ABOUT
ME, YOU, AND THE BABY NOW ❞

⋆。˚  

𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔪

stories — scarlettcabello
four hours ago

stories — scarlettcabellofour hours ago

scarlettcabello
four hours ago

scarlettcabellofour hours ago

❝ look at him... just sat there like
a lazy lump. we're both lazy today. ❞

scarlettcabello
one hour ago

❝ daya came to stay! again! miss coleman, may i ask why you're in the uk sofrequently? is it to see anyone in particular? ❞

frequently? is it to see anyone in particular? ❞

❝ you and tom are like...my hoteliers. except i don't have to pay for it. ❞

❝ take it back! ❞

ZENDAYA SHOWING BACK UP AT SCARLETR AND TOM'S HOUSE WAS A SURPRISE FOR SCARLETT. She thought she had flown home with Oliver the day after make up was released, but she never left, it turns out. What Scarlett didn't know, was that Daya was needed by Tom for something very special he wanted to plan for in just a few short weeks, but something so significant for the both of them.

He wanted to give her an engagement ring, for the first time in almost a year of marriage. And then a wedding ring ontop of that on their first wedding anniversary in a proper wedding ceremony. To rid the memory of the other wedding, and to make space for newer special memories they can make known to the public and hang pictures for their child (children in the future, perhaps) to see on the walls of it's home.

"So, Tom, do you know how to cook Scarlett's favourite ever meal, ever?" Zendaya quizzes her close friend, a long checklist infront of her with an array of things to do before he plans on (proposing?) giving Scarlett the ring in just two nights time.

The pair had been secretly exchanging texts and planning both in the states and at home in London for almost a month now, Tom knew he wanted to do this for sure as soon as he found out that Scarlett was pregnant. It had been on his mind for months beforehand, but their breakup got in the way.

He was most definitely never going to break up with his wife again, that was for sure.

"Arepas? Sure, I can google the recipe." Tom shrugs, and Zendaya tuts, slapping Tom's arm, earning a yelp from his mouth. He was glad Scarlett was napping upstairs.

"You idiot, Scarlett makes her arepas with her abuela's special recipe. She wouldn't eat them any other way. You need to get the recipe, asap!" She cries, a little deflated that Tom was stuck only at the first hurdle.

Tom pauses for a moment, his train of thought taking him down the right path at long last. "That means I need to talk to her parents."

Zendaya smiles smugly, "Thank you, the penny finally drops. Look, there's going to be a wedding, Tom, both your parents need to be there. They're not going to be there again. One day to see two people that they raised since birth come together for life. Would you want your baby to get married without you?" She raises her eyebrows knowingly at Tom, aware she can now throw these situations at him that might affect him in decades to come.

Tom rolls his eyes, "Fine, I'll talk to them and ask for the arepas. What's next?"

"Your speech, Mr Holland. What are you actually going to say to the woman that is the love of your life as you finally seal this life long commitment and accept you two are actually married a year later?" Zendaya taps her pen on the oak dining table, and Tom opens his mouth, but hears Scarlett prodding down the stairs, awoken from her nap.

"I got it all covered. Give me the list, it's gonna happen tomorrow." Tom whispers lowly, snatching the list from his friend, standing to meet Scarletr at the end of the stairs.

He kisses her head as he greets her, and she smiles sleepily, resting her head on Tom's chest, her tiny frame true as she was bare foot on the floor. "Good sleep?" Tom asks, and Scarlett nods slowly.

"Mhm. It was great. I'm just really looking forward to seeing what the gender of the baby is gonna be tomorrow!" Scarlett perks up, a little more awake now, and Tom smiles wide, knowing tomorrow would be a great day for both of them. Their first official scan at 14 weeks, and she would have a ring on her finger at long last.

"I can't wait either. I don't care what it is, boy or girl. It's ours." Tom hums, his arms holding Scarlett's waist securely.

"Yeah, me neither. I feel like it's just about me, you and the baby now. No distractions. And there will be none until after it's born. We're gonna be a proper family." Scarlett grins, reaching to her tip-toes to peck Tom lightly on the lips, and he gladfully kisses back.

The two were interrupted by the sound of Daya clapping slowly at the pair, and the married couple look around to their best friend, lookig confused. "You know, if I wanted to watch a romcom, I could've gone on Netflix."

Scarlett rolls her eyes, sticking her tounge out at her. "Shut it, Coleman, we're in love."

Daya sighs smiling to herself, her arms crossed as she nods her head. "Yeah, I really do know that. You two are going to be the happiest you've been very shortly."

⋆。˚  ✩

incase u didn't read this book, yeah scarlett has no official ring to seal her marriage to tom and vice versa. they jus got hitched  !

also please vote imo its the least u can do,,, so yeah thanks in advance