019 : new wife, new life

( 019 )NEW WIFE, NEW LIFE❝ WHAT IS UP WITH YOU TAKING PARTIN IMPUSLIVE, LIFE-CHANGING DECISIONS? ❞

( 019 )
NEW WIFE, NEW LIFE
❝ WHAT IS UP WITH YOU TAKING PART
IN IMPUSLIVE, LIFE-CHANGING DECISIONS? ❞

⋆。˚

"...WHAT DID YOU JUST ASK ME NOW?" Tom asks confusedly, his mind immediately travelling back to June when Scarlett suggested they'd elope two days after she just ditched another man at the altar. Girl had a thing for marrying.

"Lets get married again. Properly, though. I wanna share a big ceremony with you, I wanna remember it forever, Tom." Scarlett persists, still stuck on the idea of sealing the deal with Tom for good. She'd had the idea puzzling around in her mind for about a week, but was too frightened to say anything. But the support and love Tom just showed Scarlett reminded of her of the times Tom has loved, supported and cared for her all her life. They were meant to be.

"Seriously, Scarlett. No more joking around. We- we haven't even been back together for long at all. Think about this." Tom warns, still unsure if in two weeks time, Scarlett would still mean it. A very large part of him was busting to agree and start wedding planning as soon as possible, but he knew the trust issues Scarlett developed, and how her default recently had become to leave when things get tough.

Scarlett laughs, pacing around her dressing room, "Tom, it's been a long time coming, me and you, I'm surprised we haven't got kids yet!" She exclaims, but made Tom widen his eyes further, so she rushes to speak again. "What I'm saying is, we both loved eachother for a long time, just did nothing about it. We know we're going to stay together forever, let's make it official!"

Tom sighs, his mind muddled with thought clouding over of various things to reply to Scarlett with; yes we should get married, no we already are, or let's wait. But he didn't know what to say. It was too sudden for him, he really wasn't expecting it.

"Um, listen, just- just take a few weeks to think it over, to make sure that you really want this, Scarlett." Tom reasons, closing back into Scarlett's body, clutching her waist as she draped her arms over his shoulders. Scarletr couldn't help but frown, because of course she really wanted for Tom to say yes. She wouldn't ask otherwise. But he made sense, so with a prompt kiss to his lips, she nods in agreement.

"Okay, I'll think about it. Properly."

Tom smiles, thinking of a joke."God, what is up with you taking part in impuslive, life-changing decisions all the time?" He laughs, and Scarlett lightly smacks Tom's arm, but laughs along with him.

"Yeah, they all seem to be with me getting married in a short time of being in a relationship. Do you think I have an addiction of some sorts?-" Scarlett rambles, interrupted with a kiss from Tom to shut her up, but she pulls away.

"Seriously, I'm addicted to marriage! Oh my God, I'm like, Ross from F.R.I.E.N.D.S!" She exclaims, and Tom chortles, finding this all too hilarious to take seriously, enjoying the moment as they compromised an important decision together as a couple, maturely.

Maybe having a wedding and telling everyone they were married wasn't such a bad idea, after all.

𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔩𝔢

SCARLETT'S ALBUM IS WRITTEN ABOUT THEO HEARTBREAK, AND HER NEW SINGLE SAYS A LOT ABOUT IT

E!NEWS

Debuted on Ellen at 5pm this evening, Scarlett Cabello performed her third single for new album make up in my head, a song all about how wrong she was for faling in love with actor Theo James.

The telling song was discussed in the Ellen studio between the presenter and the popstar, and Cabello tells of how she "obviously" thought heavily of her actor ex-fiancé while writing the song, which includes lyrics such as "Look at you/ Boy I inv...

The telling song was discussed in the Ellen studio between the presenter and the popstar, and Cabello tells of how she "obviously" thought heavily of her actor ex-fiancé while writing the song, which includes lyrics such as "Look at you/ Boy I invented you/ Gucci Tennis shoes running from your issues" and "Painted a picture/I thought I knew you well".

She also reveals that the anticipated album, which comes out in two months time (and has yet to feature any collab singles) is mostly written about her heartbreak caused by Theo James, 35, and the aftermath that followed it. She exclusively revealed to the Ellen show that Theo was cheating on Scarlett consistently throughout their relationship and tried to con her, new to Cabello's fans, who are thoroughly outraged.

in my head has proved to be extremely successful, expected to debut on the top of the Billboard 100, her second time this will happen in her career. Fans say the personal song is a changed tune to Cabello's song, making fans think that there will be a very different style of music to her third album caused by her heal of heartbreak.

𝔱𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯

scarlettcabello

thank u for all the support shown from ellen and most importantly from #inmyhead, it truly means the world ! i love u guys so much. special shoutout to my number one guy tomholland1996 for keeping me grounded all last year. ily ♥️

( ps yes !! cherry bein finished means his hair can be grown again thank GOD )

591k retweets | 3.5m likes

⋆。˚

stop me posting at close to 2am every night i dare you this is legit my only time for inspiration you can't prevent genius 😶✋