Intro + Info

Context -
You will be starting off in your late teens, age nineteen and then as the years pass by you will be age twenty two before you even join a mansion, but you will have been training ever since you were twelve with a greatblade and a rifle but also in heavy armor. You are a blacksmith by trade and a berserker(Ironic I know) by battle trade. As you start out, no one thinks much of you. But then as Zalga's proxy army starts getting out of control, that will be your practice. And eventually, more skilled killers will look to you, as a challenge.
-----------------------
Image: That is your armor, and your blade in later stages. Just you'd more so have two horns curving out to the sides from your head then pointing forward. A tail that curls around your waist most of the time as a belt and wings that allow you to fly a while but also act as a cloak. And yes. You can breathe fire. But you aren't mister strong guy yet. You'll be a average fighter. And even a mindless proxy of Zalga would be able to beat you if you don't watch yourself.[Credit of this image goes to: CommanderNova808 over on Deviant Art.]
------------------------
Also before you ask no..I am not going to spoil, who will be with you. And Oh I am serious. You are going to work to the bone here, and I won't make these pages MEGA long like my big ol story of my snippets of OC's but that will be the go to if you want that large dose of reading. And for helping me improve my writing. So without further a due, lets get a chapter rolling.

OH ALMOST FORGOT!

Here are the wonderful people who are helping me make this book. They are my proofreaders and idea spawners as well.

 They are my proofreaders and idea spawners as well

He's a major Crisis fan

He's a major Crisis fan. And I mean MAJOR crisis fan..

They agreed to help proofread, and they are also the most understandable person I've met thus far in discord, aside from Zandra who is up there at the top

They agreed to help proofread, and they are also the most understandable person I've met thus far in discord, aside from Zandra who is up there at the top. BUT!

Now that that is ALL out of the way. I'll get writing!

Also for reference

(Y/n) (L/n) = Your first and last name

(E/c) (Sc/c) = Your eye and scale color

(F/c) (F/s) = Favorite Color/console(Context given) and Favorite song

(F/sh) = Favorite Show

(F/f) = Favorite food

So this is a recent edit. Here I am to say that this book DOES diverge here and there as I evolved on my writing style and got more into being able to write the style of it more properly. And I do hope that you guys do not mind this.

To those of you just reading, welcome to the book! Apologies for my sloppy writing in these first chapters.

To those of you longstanding readers. Expect some updates and edits here and there possibly. But a more focused and slow take to things going forward.