So. True vote and debate time!

So this isn't a real chapter. IT is more of an update. I am sorry for not making another chapter but I gotta space these chapters out, make some interest ya know. If the chapters were common and always coming around then it wouldn't be as interesting would it. Gotta have the suspense of what may come next! Anyways.

Off of the goof off train. I am saying this now that I am currently mixing up some things for the next saga. For the true vote begins now on who you think we should pursue first!

Ann
Zalga
Slenda
Angel
Clockwork
Jess
Jane
Jackie
(Three Js...well then)
Benny
Scaria
AND lastly but not least at all.
Jill

Yes I Know I haven't introduced Jill and if I forgot any names! PING ME! I need to put them back to ze list! Anyway. Here they are. And Jill will be introduced on the next REAL chapter that I publish.

Anyways. ONTO THE UPDATE!

I am currently working on getting into a college and taking my drivers knowledge test so I can get a form of ID.

Meanwhile as well I am going to a college. My class involves Computer Networking and Information Systems Security. 

So yeah I am looking at becoming an IT guy. Not overly stressful but it is very much something I deem as I will enjoy this as work, it will make me happy!

So that's going on with my life.

ANYWAYS!

This next part will be a bit of a addressing to you guys. Yeah I am touching onto Lemons and you guys probably read that one, hope you guys enjoyed it. Anyways. I am currently working on my other OC story which will have you as a reader insert as well. It is the Blades of Mercy one set in my OWN Devised world and lore. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as you enjoy this book.

But thank you all SO MUCH for reading this book and I will see you all, in the next chapters. Stay awesome you guys!

And from our resident friendly guy, the HL2 citizen as usual says good luck out there but today he has more to say.

HL2 Citizen: First up I am saying my name. My names Drako, and I'm an off duty HECU Marine. Shocker huh? Anyways. When I say good luck out there, take it to heart. I mean it. The world get's hectic and can do a lot of shit to throw you down onto the ground, so all I can really say is. When it does this, get up and don't throw back. Get up and tell life to hit harder, because it is always about how hard you are able to be hit and then get back up! That is how you live life, you roll with all of the bad and roll into the good no matter what!

Dalk: Eyyy! THat's my boy!

Drako: Shall we end this off on this note?

Dalk: OH RIGHT! Anyways everyone, stay safe out there and we will see you all. In the next chapter

Dalk/Drako: Good luck out there!