Chapter 7: Forgive and Avenge

Turmoil. Sevria had expressed great and boundless love for (Y/n) before and had tossed it aside in her bid to rule the Crimson Fang. Now (Y/n) left her with questions and no answers in her mind. So she chose. With the Crimson Fang forever burned from the Secret World. (Y/n) now had Slenda and Zalga to count on in his time now. He however wasn't sure how well this would go. But as all hope seems to be lost for his old memories, for the love he cared so deeply for. Sevria shows up, tears staining her eyes and the same can be said for (Y/n) now. Can they both live to forgive each other? Or will the turmoil within the both of them tear them both apart into death.

------------------------------------------------------

**3rd person pov:**

The two of them, Sevria and (Y/n) stood across from each other in a ruined cathedral now. They stood with greatswords in hand and armor adorning them, the glows of their eyes evident as Sevria wielded her greatsword in one hand and used her free arm with the other, her claws burning a brightly lit dark red while (Y/n) stood with his right hand wielding his greatsword and his left hand wielding his forging hammer now. They were going to fight this to the death now.

They had rested, spent a night resting together and now..they had to fight to see who was right, who was properly fated to be true. All of his anger then came out as he knew well of why this had begun and so did Sevria, her anger at herself coming forth while (Y/n)'s anger at her coming forth. They both charged each other and Sevria swung from the right in a close knit strike to try and catch (Y/n) off guard but he promptly blocked it with his greatsword and she then tried to stab her claws for his chest, which he blocked with his hammer, slamming the head of it into her palm.

(Y/n) watched as she winced, her arm shaken and now smarting from the strike from the hammer now. Tears falling from their eyes as they fought. And (Y/n) quickly pushed her off and immediately swung from bottom left with his hammer in his view but bottom right in her view. She immediately used her greatsword to parry quickly before swiftly redirecting the momentum into a wide swing for his torso, he then just moved along the strike to get close to her and headbutt her hard.

She staggered back and he then slammed his greatsword pommel into her lower jaw, and finally slashed across her stomach but not enough to cause any fatal damage. She then roared out and leapt at him with her claws, instead of striking at any real mass she struck his left wing which tore it up badly. At this he retaliated by clawing her face, causing considerable damage to her head, blood dripping from her head and from his wings now. And they both immediately went back into the clash, trading blows with her either cutting him or tearing his wings more. And him slashing her or slamming his hammer into her, breaking armor.

Finally it was down to the last, Sevria without most of her armor and clothing and a few claw marks across her chest, but her bust was relatively unmarked as she made a note to not let that get hit(Cause that shit FUCKING hurts.) Sevria stood with her greatsword in hand still and her claws still burning, panting as she still had her lower armor. While (Y/n) stood there with his leggings gone but still in tattered sweat pants now. His right eye shut to keep the blood from getting into it.

They both stood across from each other as he charged her and slammed his fist wielding the hammer into her cheek "All that we did...all that we had...was it really meaning anything, Sevria?" He breathed as he then followed up with hitting her with the flat of his greatsword's blade. "Did anything we...share...mean anything..to you." And Sevria couldn't help but cry now as she then replied back and slammed her own fist into his cheek and then followed up with hitting him with the back of her hand, and slammed her fist into his chest in quick succession. "I slaughtered the Crimson Fang. Followed you all of those miles. Waded through blood. Just to see you again now. I never once gave myself to some other man even the one I had 'married'. Not once did it..ever.." And her hand trembled as he looked at her now, him on his knees as he looked up at her, Sevria simply pinned him to the ground now, hovering over him.