Chapter 3: Complicated living conditions[Re-written chapter.]

**Slenda's pov:**

I didn't want to wake up today, it was cold outside and when I looked over I did in fact see that it was raining, though this was a normal occurrence for summer but still didn't make it any less cold.

With a sigh I slowly sat up and looked over at (Y/n) who was still asleep on top of his sleeping bag, I was curious what was on his mind. What he was dreaming about more so as, the thought that someone had gone through so much pain that they were so malleable at the softest of affection. I had taken a great leap in being like that with him, but it was a leap that was well worth it if I am truly honest. Though the thought of how I saw him naked last night...

'AHHHH! Why am I thinking of that!? He and I just met face to face last night and that's what's stuck in my mind!?'

The embarrassment is enough to make me scream into the pillow that I was given, though the scream was muffled anyways because I didn't want to wake (Y/n) up. Otherwise he may be grumpy again...it was nice to see him smile actually.

Slowly I moved the pillow from my face and looked over to (Y/n) a hum in my thoughts as I quietly crawled over towards him and placed a hand near his right arm, then I found he was very warm, comfortably warm actually. Just how much heat was this man giving off!?

Slowly I turned my head to glance around, then bundled the blanket around myself, scooting over enough as I felt the warmth bleeding through the blanket slightly as the night got cold.

'Ahhh if only I could smile...this is a warmth you don't get even from putting a heater on in the house.' I cuddled in happily, sighing in a content manner. Though I then felt him move as he groaned awake.

Causing me to freeze up in the blankets.

'Oh shit...'

**3rd person pov:**

(Y/n) woke up laying there. Slowly opening his eyes as he stared up at the ceiling to see the hole there off to the side from his view, but it was the single most noticeable detail in his view currently. What was he to think of this other than-

'I need to fix that fucking hole in the roof...' He whispered. Though as he went to get up he felt something leaning against him and looked at the bundle of blankets next to him, blinking once, then twice, then four times as he sat there before a sigh escaped from him. He slowly reached down and turned her to face him.

A evident look that just said 'seriously?' writ on his face.

Slenda just nervously laughed as she laid there. "Uhm. You're really comfy and warm?" To which (Y/n) just rolled his eyes and sighed as he gazed off to the side at the broken window which was over-looking the front-yard. 'The stones are due to be dropped off soon. And that's the only time I'll get the materials for the armor and weapon I have in mind.'

A mutter under his breath.

(Y/n) got up and then walked to the side as Slenda quickly turned away not wanting to peek at him again. Well more just wanting to be respectful than not wanting to peek at him.

As the Dragonkin was stripping from his dirty clothes, he was starting to get on a fresh shirt and pants, neatly setting aside the tunic and pants he just wore the night previously. He then started putting on his armor, even a pair of makeshift boots for his clawed feet.

Though whilst he was getting his armor on, he could tell something was off. The scent on the breeze reeked of cleanliness. And the forest was not known for that, and as (Y/n) reached for his nose he could tell what it was coming from. Though of course this was cause enough for him to get ready, though he then remembered.