Chapter 9: An unexpected new guest(NSFW - Lemon?)

Adjusting to his new life, (Y/n) has begun to get the trust of others from both mansions. Slenda and Zalga both debating if they should confess to (Y/n) but they still doubt it. On the other hand the other girls are now starting to feel their own attraction to him. But what (Y/n) didn't know was that he has an admirer. Someone who has gone through hell and highwater on the sidelines. To ensure that he was never found, until he had gone to the crimson fang capital. But now. They are through being in the shadows. However they had hoped a first meeting wouldn't be so..informal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Author's note: Yes I know I have not stated any real pov's but. I've been focused on writing. So it's all been 3rd person. This will change in the next chapter]

(Y/n) Woke up the next day, remembering the game of tag yesterday and the fact that everyone had seen him and Sevria naked. The fact they did that, he should have guessed that they would have peeked in on him. They probably heard it more than saw it at first. But little did he know that would be the least of embarrassing for the day for him.

A single but long drawn out yawn escaped him as he then got up from the bed, and noticed how early it was. He shrugged slightly as he picked up his greatblade from the side and put it on his back. He then walked out of his room and slowly closed the door behind him, quietly. He then walked down the stairs and outside into the forest.

*Timeskip brought to you by (Y/n) thinking about how Slenda and Zalga would be if they decided to have 'a round' with him. Blushing intensely at the thought.*

(Y/n) walked around the forest, blinking as it was calm as usual, though besides the usual sound of the forest he also now smelled something rather..interesting. He began walking in the direction of it which took him on a path towards a cave. And that made him speak up finally.

"A cave..well this isn't fucking creepy at all." (Y/n) Spoke calmly as he could but really it was hard to when one was faced with a dark, eerie and creepy cave. He unsheathed his greatblade and began walking through, thankful that being a humanoid Dragonkin also lent him some night vision in times like this.

But as he moved through he noticed that ahead was a path of standing torches. He began to move through calmly and quietly as he mouthed out. 'What the hell...?' While also keeping his guard up just in case. However as he moved he took note of humming, and when he rounded the next corner his blush took up his whole face now as he peeked from around a corner.

[Had to do a re-write due to watt-pad catching something VERY late into me writing the next chapter SO! Sorry about this folks]

[Skip this if you do not like lemons. May make them more detailed in the future.]

What he saw was a woman who was completely naked, having very pale skin with blue eyes and not in the sense of the blue of normal human eyes but blue outer with a white inside. Their hair was long, reaching down to their waist a bit but on one side it looked cut short, out of the way of her right eye and ear. To his view he could only see the revealed side but did see it curve down over the other eye.

Her body was smooth and seemless, as if having not ever been touched by harm or anything else. And just under her hair on the sides of her head close to the front were two horns that curved upwards from her head.

But what really made him bush was how she wasn't wearing anything, leaving her pelvic area exposed and he could see she was very aroused and her bust came at about dead even with Sevria's.

He saw that she was looking herself over, having a what he usually called a nurses mask over her mouth. She sighed quietly as she then let her bust go which it then slightly bounced afterwards