↝sᴇᴠᴇɴ

"ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀɪɴʟʏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴇxɪsᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ"- ᴇᴍᴍᴀ ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ
••••

Lavender ran into the Academy only to see Pogo standing before her.

"Pogo.... has Klaus come home?" she asked him hopefully.

"Master Klaus appears a few minutes ago. He was asking for you" the chimp said and before she could reply her legs where already taking her up the stairs.

"Klaus!" she called our checking the rooms. The bathroom door behind her creeked open making her turn around quickly and see the familiar green eyes she's been looking for.

"Lavender" he simple said. Something was off. Lavender could since that. She blinked making sure she actually was seeing him.

"Klaus, i've been looking for you all over the city" She said while walking near him.

"You where?" he asked not being about to hid his small smile.

"Of course, where have you been?" she asked him worried while grabbing the sides of his face to scan over him:

"Vietnam" he said making her blink at him.

"What?" she asked confused .

"I missed you Lavy" he said making her smile sadly before the two wrapped there arms around each other for the first time and didn't let go for what seemed like forever. The two found to much comfort in the other as Klaus knew Lavender would understand and keep him going for the sake of her just being her and Lavender knew Klaus would keep her afloat from the fear she held from the people in mask coming after her and about her life before in the horrible thing called the apocalypse.
•••

"Dave sounds like a great friend, I can't believe you were soldiering" Lavender said as she sat with Klaus on his bed.

"He was, he said he wanted to meet you" Klaus said sadly as Lavender reached for his hand.

"How did he know about me?" she asked him:

"You where the first thing I talked about to him" Klaus said. Lavender opened her mouth to say something but a knock on the door caught both there attentions.

"You okay?" Five asked walking i'm eyeing his brother:

"Yeah just long night" Klaus answered.

"More than one by the looks of it. Don't remember the dog tags" Five nodded toward the ones around Klaus's neck.

"They belong to a friend" Klaus simple said fixing them around his neck.

"How bout that new tattoo?" Five asked motioning toward the one on Klaus's shoulder.

"Five... lay off" Lavender tried but he simply ignored her.

"You know I don't totally remember even getting it. Like I said it was a long night" Klaus said with a small laugh which gave Lavender hope.

"You did it didn't you?" Five asked with a smirk. Lavender rolled her eyes not in the mood for him right now.

"What are you talking about?" Klaus asked him not fully paying attention.

"You know I can recognize the symptoms Klaus" Five said as Lavender now stood up with anger plastered on her face.

"Symptoms of what?" Klaus asked him.