↝seven

"Oh, how lovely, i've seen you've gotten my husband that regrets our marriage awake." Lavender said sarcastically as she walked down the stairs, seeing Klaus sitting on the floor with Ben near by as Allison made a cup of coffee.

"Lavey, I don't regret our married." Klaus whined as he rubbed her calf as she reached for a cup before shaking him off.

"Oh right, not regret, just a shit show." Lavender corrected herself with a click to her tongue and leaning on the counter as he attempted to stand before staying put.

"You have been the light of the shit show. My stars in the shit sky." Klaus said as Ben and Lavender shared a look as Allison closed her eyes in humiliation for her brother.

"How moving, you should be a poet." Lavender said as she put a kiss to his head in a way of telling him it was okay without saying it out loud, because that's just how they were, they wouldn't say sorry, they'd show it.

"Want some?" he offered while holding the flask up to her.

"No, you idiot." Lavender said as she smacked the back of his head, walking away to sit at the table.

"Allison?" Klaus offered some to his sister who looked beyond stressed at this point.

"Klaus, if you're looking for a enabler, look elsewhere." she said annoyed while picking up the two empty bottles he'd left out on the floor.

"Allison, your marriage is in trouble and your rally turned into a riot. If nows not the time to do some drink party, I don't know when is." Klaus spoke to his sister as Lavender rubbed her head, lost of words as she stayed silent to see how the scene played out before her.

"Oh no, giving into pure pressure, not a good sign." Lavender said as she sucked a fake, dramatic breath in after Allison sat on the ground next to Klaus and gave her sister in law a knowing look.

"Lav, could you give us a moment, actually?" Allison asked as she gave the woman a smile, knowing this called for Klaus to stay serious and the last thing he was around Lavender was serious.

"Course, I'm gonna go smoke a cigarette on the porch." she said with a wink, taking the pack from the counter and making her way out the comforting home. Allison home was beyond homey feeling to Lavender, or maybe it was just her that felt more comforting but either way Lavender felt best when she was here, always feeling a little off when they stayed at the mansion with hundreds of people.

Taking a seat on the bottom step she lit the cigarette between her lips, basically being able to here Diego scold her for it. It was a habit Klaus got Lavender into, though she knew it was shit for her lungs she couldn't bring herself to care anymore. And it wasn't that she was trying to die sooner, because she was as happy as she could be because at least she had Klaus and Ben and now Allison, but she felt a hole in her heart... she wasn't sure why it had gotten worse here recently but it had.

But slowly, and then all at once, did she feel whole again when she saw the blue light before her.

Lavender blinked as she stared infront of her, her heart dropping to her stomach and then shooting up to her chest again and back to her stomach. The cigarette burn the side of her bare foot but she barely felt it at the time, to in shock at the sight before her. Slowly standing to her feet she blinked on que as he did.

"Five?"

"Hey, Lavender." Five said with soft eyes, ones he'd only dared to give to her knowing no one was around.

"Oh my god." Lavender spoke in a hushed tone, rushing down the steps as quick as she could, still a little in shock and not completely in touch with reality.