↝eleven

"Don't even say a word, i'm well aware I look like bloody mary." Lavender announced a shes marched toward Klaus who was looking around at their property in amazement, running his hands over the grass.

"Lavender-" he began with wide eyed and a innocent grin.

"Don't even talk, the day has been horrible and I need comfort." she whined while hugging him tightly, Klaus huffed in surprise with wide eyes before slowly hugging her back, "Sorry for all the blood, you should have seen the looks in the streets."

"Are you okay?" he asked with a hum, continuing to hold her.

"Yeah, i'm okay." she sighed while pulling back, "I probably need a shower."

"Well, I do think you could ben-" he began before she grabbed his face for a long and hard kiss. Klaus hummed against her lips with wide eyes, his hands in the air, no clue where to put them.

"Wanna come with?" Lavender asked with a giggle as she pulled away, seeing his wide eyes, she knew he seemed a bit not himself but learn not to question it.

"Jill-" he began as Lavender jumped up on his waist, Klaus grabbed the back of her legs to prevent her form falling.

"Jill can join again but I'm not sure the shower if big enough." she giggled while cutting him off with a steamy kiss again.

"Wait! Wait!" Klaus shouted as he pulled back from her.

"What's wrong, lover?" Lavender asked with a grin, looking at his horribly red face with a grin.

"You have to know something." he said as Lavender hummed and waiting for him to go on.

"I'm not myself." he spoke as Lavender shrugged and nodded.

"I can deal with role play again, just please don't do the cop and robber again... being chased naked and tackled was not very fun." Lavender said with a giggle that made him giggle as well.

"Dirty bastards." Klaus mumbled as Lavender grinned and pushed herself into Klaus harder.

"Yeah we are." she said while kissing him again, locking her legs tighter to prevent from slipping.

"Wait, wait!" Klaus repeated as Lavender frowned her eyebrows but hummed in hopes of him going on.

"You have to know something else." Klaus spoke with wide eyes and a look of disbelief, "I'm a virgin."

"That's cute." Lavender laughed, very much knowing Klaus was far from a virgin, "We can definitely pretend you are, how hot that would be."

Lavender kissed him again, and finally he kissed her back.

Then he realized who and what he was doing.

Klaus dropped Lavender suddenly as she groaned in pain from the ground.

"Klaus! Ow!" Lavender said as she kicked his leg.

"Ow! Sorry, the blood is just terrible." he said while pulling her to her feet again, "Very sorry for dropping you."

"I get it, it's pretty horrible." Lavender said as she dusted her hands off on her pants again, "I'll go shower and find you after."

"Great idea." he smiled while Lavender leaned over to peak his lips again before hurrying off to the showers.

Turns out blood was harder then it seemed to get off, how horrible it stuck to her skin as she scrubbed it clean over and over. And then the smell continued to linger which she had to scrub over and over again as well.

"Lavender!" she heard a familiar voice yelled as the bathroom door opened.

"Diego! I'm very nude!" Lavender yelled from the other side of the curtain.