↝fourteen

"You think whatever's going on inside is causing the cold front?" Diego asked loudly as all of the siblings plus Lav climbed out of the car into the snow, peering up at the large farm that had a large blue light above it, similar to Vanya when she used her power.

"Well, the correlation is high." Five stated as Lavender huffed.

"Why can't our day just be normal for once?" the woman asked while making sure Klaus jacket was snug around him and taking his hand. The side door threw open as a blonde woman ran out with a shut gun in hand.

"Lovely." Lavender sighed while pushed Klaus behind her and putting a arm infront of Five.

"Sissy! Sissy!"

"Get back! Get back! All of you!"

"Hey! Hey! What's wrong?" Vanya asked as she held a hand up to stop her from shooting at any of them.

"Carl." was all Sissy could say as she held the gun tightly.

"What did he do to you?" Vanya asked worried, Klaus and Lavender both gushed at the couple.

"He's... he's dead." Sissy said as she breathing shaky, "Harlan tossed him aside like a rag doll same way you sent those policemen flyin'. What did you do to him? Vanya, what the hell did you do to my son?"

"We don't have time for this." Diego said as he walked forward.

"Where do you think you're going mister?" Sissy asked as she aimed the gun at him.

"Hey! Don't you put a gun in his face!" Lavender said as she stepped forward.

"To help your son." Diego spoke to her annoyed.

Sissy put the gun away while Diego gave Lavender a silent thank you.

"Look. Sissy, I found my family. These are my brothers and my sister and my sister in law." Vanya spoke quickly as Sissy stared at each of them in shock.

"Ma'am." Luther said awkwardly while offering her a wave.

"Where you lyin to me? The whole time?" Sissy asked Vanya with looked of disbelief across her blood shot eyes.

"Of course not!" Vanya defended herself quickly and inched closer, "Look I didn't know who I was. But I do now. And we are not the monsters that they say we are. We did not kill the president. We are not terrorist. We're not here to hurt anyone."

"Then... who are you?" Sissy asked through a pained voice.

"The only one who can help Harlan." Vanya said knowingly toward her lover.

The group all got into the farm to see a young boy in the air with a large energy swarming around him.

"Jesus." Lavender said as she looked up at the sight, Five standing close by.

"Harlan! Harlan it's Vanya!" Vanya tried to yell to the boy, Lavender held Klaus hand, "Look, Harlan, I know you're really scared but I can help you! I need you to listen to me, okay? Can you do that?"

Vanya looked to her family before her eyes went white as she stepped into the blue energy.

"Uh, guys?" Klaus got their attention as he looked out the opened window.

"What?" Diego asked as he jogged over, Lavender looked over as Klaus warm hand tightened in her cold one.

"My god." Lavender groaned as she saw Lila and The Handler standing a few yards away.

"Who are they?" Klaus asked confused with a crazed expression.

"Ones the Handler, the other's Diego's girlfriend." Five informed them as each of the Hargreeves siblings crowded the area.