↝one

ᴄʜᴀᴏs ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsᴄ
••

"Are you kidding me?" Lavender groaned as Klaus landed on top of her, breaking the fall as she groaned.

"Oof, sorry Lav." he said while rolling off of her with a thud to the ground, clinching his balls in pain.

"That was-" Klaus began before he paused, sitting up as Lavender did the same.

"Where's everyone else? I was just now cradling Diego like a little baby in my arms." Lavender said confused, standing to her feet as she helped her boyfriend up.

"Five! Diego!" Klaus yelled up at the large blue light that dropped them, waving his arms as Lavender did the same before the light disappeared making her groan.

"Oh, they're gone. They're gone like a fart in the wind." Klaus pouted, stumbling into Lavender as he kept his arm around her, "At least you're still here."

"At least give me back Allison!" Lavender yelled up at the sky, getting odd looks from a few people on the streets. Klaus giggled as he looked to his right, back to Lavender with a finger to his lips.

"What?" she asked confused, walking as the two stumbled together.

"Someone is making fun of you." Klaus whispered, nodding toward the thin air next to him, confusing Lav at first before she gasped and slapped Klaus arm.

"What is Ben saying about me? Tell him to say it to my face." Lavender said as Klaus widened his eyes.

"Hun, he did." the green eyed man pointed out as Lavender waved him off, her lavender nail polish chipped so bad it didn't even capture the suns light.

"Just the three of us again, great. So where the hell are we?" Klaus asked with a huff, being drug by the hand as Lavender lead them down the street.

"Are hats back?" Klaus asked as he passed the woman who wore a old timers hat, dressed like she was a house wife back in the sixties.

"What kind of world is this? Why does the air taste so clean?" Lavender spoke confused, holding her toughest out as the air hit her taste buds.

"Hey! Hey! Excuse me! Sorry to bother you. Could you tell me what year this is, or what day?" Klaus asked a passed man as he simply got a odd look and ignored Klaus.

"Ugh, hello? How rude of you." Lavender said, giving the man the finger as he paused in shock making Lavender jog to catch up with Klaus again.

"Yeah?" Klaus questioned, hearing Ben as he pulled Lavender toward the newspaper by the street. A handsome man on the cover.

"Yeah i'd say he's pretty my type but-" Klaus began as Lavender nodded her head.

"Mine too." she pointed out as Klaus snicker.

"Oh yeah, February eleventh, ninteen-sixty." Klaus read the date as Lavender widened her eyes while shielding the two from the sun.

"Woah, talk about old, I mean i'm old but that's old old, babe." Lavender pointed out with a purse of her lips and a nod to her head.

"Nineteen sixty." Klaus repeated as he looked at Lavender making her blink in realization.

"Shit."

••••
the other chapters will be longer i just wanted to get this out as like a prologue.

i'm so excited to be back! i missed you guys sm!!

can't wait to dive into my precious bean lav again and my favorite couple:)