↝ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

"ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴍᴀᴅʟʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ"- ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴄ. ʜᴀɴɴᴀɴ
•••

"Ow" Lavender said as Klaus bandaged her bruise on her rib cage

"Sorry" he apologized shyly with a tiny smile x

"So your sister is gonna end the world. How do you feel?" Lavender spoke up now after a small moment of silence .

"It just doesn't seem real. Vanya was so quiet and so soft growing up. I can't even imagine her hurting people" Klaus shook his head while moving to her face and wiping some blood.

"I think she's just angry right now. Hopefully she'll cool off soon and we'll figure this all out" Lavender said as she put her hand on Klaus's cheek.

"You amaze me more and more" Klaus smiled as Lavender did as well learning forward and peaking his lips.

"You know i'm seventy five right?" Lavender asked pulling back from him.

"Oh the thought has occurred to me but I really don't seem to care" Klaus simple shrugged as she giggled and kissed him yet again.
•••

"I hate to be the one to say this but we need to prepare" Luther said to the group who sat together in the chairs provided in a bowling section .

"For what?" Diego asked annoyed.

"To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya" Luther said just as Allison hit him with her notebook. Lavender on the other hand chunked a hand full of popcorn his way that Diego has bought for her..

"We may not have a choice Allison" Luther said annoyed as he looked over at the curly haired woman.

"Bullshit, there's always options" Diego cut him.

"Yeah like what?" Five asked. Lavender elbowed him from his side.

"Like helping her maybe, she's probably scared" Lavender cut in.

"Yeah Lav last time you did that she threw you through quiet a few walls" Five said to her with a sarcastic smile.

"Look whatever we decide we need to find Vanya and fast okay? She could be anywhere" Luther pointed out stopping the two best friends from arguing.

"Or here, look at this" Klaus said as he handed him the newspaper letting them all pear down at it.

"That's it, her concert is tonight" Diego nodded as they all looked down.

"Hello. I hate to intrude but my manager says if you're not gonna bowl you gotta leave" A peppy worker said as she approached them. Lavender gave her a odd look before chunking a hand full of popcorn her way much like she had earlier .

Ben laughed at her slightly as Klaus smiled widely. Allison simply shook her head.

"Sorry about her" Diego quickly apologized and slapped Lavender shoulder slightly .

"Who's turn is it?" he now asked.

"Oh you mean-" Luther began and grabbed a bowling ball tossing it across the room into a pin. Lavender watched as they all feel over and she stood with a smile giving him a quick high five but was pulled back into a sitting position by Five.

"Where the only ones capable of stopping this. We have a response ability to Dad" Luther spoke.

"To Dad? No i've had enough about-" Diego began loudly but was cut off by the blonde.