↝ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴠᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴅʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴠᴀsᴇs ʟᴏɴɢᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ. ʙᴜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴛᴏɴs ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋʏᴀʀᴅ"
•••

"That's not exactly what I was expecting" Klaus spoke as the four looked over a now dead Harold Jenkins body.

"Understatement of the year" Lavender piped in.

"No sign of Vanya though" Klaus pointed out.

"Let's get out of here before the cops come" Diego said as he tried to pull them out the house.

"In a minute" Five said as he walked over toward the body.

"Five, it's not the time to mess with a dead body hun" Lavender said disappointed as she shook her head. He waved her off by removing the eyepatch and putting the eyeball he's been caring around for years into it with a sigh.

"Same eye color same pupil size. Guys this is it. The eye i've been caring around for decades... it's found its right full home" Five spoke as they gagged at the sight .

"We got the guy we need to stop the apocalypse" Diego said as Lavender smiled widely and Five pulled the eye out of Harold's eye socket.

"Yayyy" Klaus explained .

"Let's go" Diego told them as he pushed Lavender and Klaus making them stumble.

"Wait wait it cant be this easy. This is the note I got from the commission the one that's says protect Harold Jenkins aka Lenord Peabody. But who killed him? Who did this?" Five asked them as he shook his head.

"I have a crazy idea. Why don't we find Vanya and ask her what happened?" Klaus suggested.

"Pretty crazy idea there Klaus really" Lavender said sarcastically as she rubbed his shoulder.

"If Vanya got away from this asshole she might be headed back to the academy" Diego told them before that's where they all went too.
•••
"No sight of Vanya" Five spoke as they all met back in the hallway.

"She's not in the rooms" Diego shook his head.

"Or anywhere around the court yard" Lavender added in.

"She's not downstairs either" Klaus finished.

"Well i'm out" Diego shook his head.

"Wait" Klaus said as Lavender grabbed onto the darker mans arm making him spin and look at them.

"Where are you going? Vanyas still out there and so are Hazel and Cha Cha" Five pointed out.

"I know. I'm gonna get my things then i'm out of here. I've got some unfinished business with those fools" Diego spoke as he walked off.

"Find Vanya you guys, i'm gonna go talk that fool out of going after those fools" Lavender said as she pointed at the two green eyed boys infront of her before jogging after Diego.
••
Diego jumped as Lavender made herself seen from off the wall.

"I really wish you'd stop doing that" Diego said to her as he started putting things in a bag.

"Old habit, you aren't really gonna leave right?" Lavender asked while walking closer to him.

"I am and no matter what you say or how many times you try and jump out at me you Future Woman are not gonna stop me" Diego spoke as Lavender sighed.

"I can't let you leave" Lavender spoke as she stood infront of him.

"You're gonna really try and stop me?" he asked her in disbelief as he went to go around her but she cut him off. He tried to go the other way but she cut him off again.

"Lavender stop it" Diego said getting angry with her as they went back and forth blocking him in.

"Nope" she spoke just as he sighed and bent down throwing her over his shoulder .

"Put me down!" Lavender demanded.

"I will put you down the second you stop blocking me from leaving. I've gotta get these people Lav, and you are making that pretty difficult" Diego spoke as he walked down the hall with her over his shoulder .

"Fine fine just put me on the ground you loser" Lavender spoke as he set her down and looked down at her with raised eyebrows .

"You done?" he asked her as she sighed with a nod.

"You watch them okay? Stay safe" Diego spoke.

"I'm not the one going after assassins here. If anything you're the one who needs to stay safe" Lavender said as she pushed his chest. He sighed .

"I will be" he said as she rolled her eyes before giving him a hug. He sat there a moment before wrapping his arms around her.

"Make those people pay for what they did to her. She didn't deserve that, not at all" Lavender spoke as she looked up at him before walking off.

"Did you know her?" Diego asked her. Lavender stoped and turned to look at him.

"We talked once, it was enough though. She was nice to me and was probably the only reason I didn't break down in the middle of the streets. For that I owe her" Lavender said with a sigh and then turned and walked off.
••
"I'm gonna kill you son of a bitch!" Lavender yelled as she jumped on Luther and started hitting him as they stood infront of the cage he had Vanya locked in.

"Get him baby!" Klaus cheered her on as Luther spun with her not doing a bit of damage to him.

"Lavender, get off of me" Luther said as he tried to pry her off.

"Why would you put her in there? Let her out!" Lavender yelled as Diego pulled her off of Luther as she struggled.

"She hurt Allison" Luther glared at the smaller woman.

"And now you're hurting her! Haven't you heard that two wrongs don't make a right?" Lavender asked angrily as she struggled against Diegos hold.

"A little help would you?" Diego glared over at Klaus as he sighed. and walked forward grabbing a hold of her flailing arms and held them to his chest. Vanya's face softened as they all turned to see Allison enter the room.

"Allie" Lavender breath out as she pushed the two men off her and embraced Allison quickly.

"I'm so glad you are okay" She whisper and kissed her temple. Allison gave her a soft look before writing on her note book.

"I'm glad you are here" is what it read with a small heart as Lavender smiled and now turned back toward the cage hoping the curly haired woman would talk some sense into Luther.

"Allison what are you doing down here? You should be in bed" Luther sighed toward her.

"Let her out" Allison wrote on the book.

"I can't do that. She hurt you" Luther shook his head at her.

"My fault" Allison now wrote.

"I'm sorry but shes staying put" Luther said. Allison then tried to move past him but he held her back. This made Lavender angry now as she pushed Luther hard enough for him to stumble but got his hand off Allison shoulder. The dark woman then began hitting his chest repeatedly before realizing it would do no good use.

"Cmon you need to rest" Luther said as he tried to pull Allison away but Lavender slapped his hand away again.

"Stop it" he glared at her.

"I've got her, go to hell space boy" Lavender yelled as she wrapped her arm around Allison and helping her backup stairs not before sending Vanya a sad smile and one last nod.
••

Next chapter i'm taking out Allison and Luther's scene to make it a Lavender and Allison scene. I've got no regrets