↝twelve

"Now what?" Luther asked as the four stood in the street, not counting Ben who was still covered in puke but in ghost form again sitting next to Ivy on the ground. Lavender was avoiding his eye much like he was her.

"Now nothing, Luther! Make your peace with god!" Five yelled at his brother.

"What? What about Allison and Vanya?" Luther asked with a crazy look and a tone of disbelief.

"Screw them both." Five spoke as he waved him off.

"I'm still covered in puke!" Lavender announced loudly.

"What about Diego?" Klaus asked in pain as he slowly got up from the ground, "He's quite a responsible young man, no?"

Lavender scoffed

"Something must have happens to them." Luther spoke as Lavender gagged at the puke.

"Lavender, ugh, you okay?" Ben asked awkwardly as Lavender met his eye and sigh.

"I'm covered in puke!"

"Screw Diego, all right?" Five asked as Lavender rolled her eyes.

"I was better off on my own in the apocalypse." Five rolled his eyes in annoyance, making Lavender look over at him with a look of disbelief.

"Oh, shut up! You were never alone you lying little shit! Act like you had it so bad, I basically birthed you!" Lavender yelled at him as she pointed a finger as he sighed.

"You know what I mean." he said and before she could snap back, Luther jumped in.

"Five! Come on." Luther said with a knowing look, annoyed and over not standing up for himself or the others.

"You know what, Luther? It's every siblings for himself now. How bout that?" Five asked as he stormed inside making Ivy stood to her feet.

"I'm going to find a shower and maybe find a straggling Hargreeves in the way... you wanna help?" Lavender asked Luther as she kept her distance, knowing she wouldn't want someone covered in puke near her.

"I'll handle Five, you two go find Allison and the others, we'll meet back here." Luther said as Lavender nodded and walked past the brothers who both smelt of puke and arguing.

"Lav!" they both yelled for her.

"I'm covered in puke!" she said for the hundredth time.

Lav could see the light on in the house, a car in the drive way. Walking up she knocked and continued to ignore Klaus. It was silent for a moment before Ray peaked his head through the curtain with a sigh of relief.

"Hey, Ray Ray!" Klaus gushed as Lavender gave a forced smile.

"Ray, could I please use your shower?" Lavender asked before she pushed her way into the living room to see the woman, "Allison! Thank god you're safe. I'd hug you but i'm puke covered."

"Oh my god." Allison said as she held her nose just as Lavender saw the dead guy with bleached hair.

"Oh, oh, I see. It's gonna be one of those kinda night, huh?" Klaus asked, cutting Allison off as he took sight of the dead body as well, "So are we burnin' or barin'?"

"I'm going to take a shower, no one follow."

Lavender took her time in the shower, letting the puke leave every inch of her body as she gagged every few seconds. She thankfully didn't have Klaus or Ben nagging at her every few seconds like they had the whole way here. When she felt as though her was clean enough, Lavender wrapped herself in a towel to ask Allison for clothes and left a few dollars on the counter for the bill.