Chapter 4

Fontaine's eyes fluttered open. Her eyes scanned the room around her.
She tried to remember the events of the past day. Oh yes her and Finn decided it was best to get a goodnight sleep.
Wait her and Finn!! What was she thinking letting him on board. Well it didnt matter now. Now all that mattered was finding her family. She walked past Finns room. The door was shut and it was pitch black in there. 'Ha he's still sleeping' she thought to herself.
     When she reached the kitchen she searched the room for about 30 minutes to find the ingredients for pancakes. All morning, well since she woke up, she'd been craving pancakes. She supposed she should make some for Finn. Her hnads wrapped around the spoon. Stiring. Mixing. She stuffed the mixture into the pan.
Footsteps rang through the empty halls of the Aronex. The scent of pancakes floating around. The smell entered the nostrils of Finn. He followed the aroma to the kitchen.
"What's cooking?" He yawned. Smirking. Fontaine jumped.
"Oh it's just you. Pancakes"
"Yummy" he sat down at the bar.
Within minutes the food was ready.
      Fontaine placed the plate infront of him then joined him. They ate.
"Thanks for breakfast"
"No problem Finn" they smiled at one another.
     After breakfast they went to the study.
"There has to be something in here that can help us!" Fontaine wailed. They searched for hours. 'How to do Magic' nope. 'A-Z of marine animals' Nope. Until.
"I've got it!!" Finn shouted. Fontaine spun around the him another book in her hands.
"What's it called?"
"Journey through the Deep"
"This is it"