Chapter 18

Hermione felt his hand touch her shoulder, she jumped in shock.
"It's just me Granger" Draco smirked, Hermione blushed as he whispered in his seductive voice, "You're cute when you blush" she spun around to face him.
"Well, you look cute when you're working out" he smirked again and walked towards her, her blush returned.

"FONTAINE!!" Finn shouted, he sounded terrified, Fontaine rolled her eyes in annoyance.
"WHAT!?!??" She called back.
"Get in here!!" She slapped her laptop screen down and walked into the bathroom. Finn was standing on the toilet, looking terrified.
"What's wrong?" She asked, her hands on her hip.
"It's over there!!" He pointed to a tiny spider in the bathtub. Fontaine rolled her eyes.
"It's tiny!" She responded he screamed even louder as it climbed out towards the toilet.
"GET RID OF IT!!" He screamed. Fontaine's eyes rolled in a full circle as she picked the spider up. She smirked and walked towards him, the spider  still rested in her cupped hands. Her hands kept circling his face, a look of terror spread across Finns face. For a few minutes she continued teasing him, but suddenly a piercing alarm broke her fun. A stern and worried expression formed on her face.
"What's that?" Finn asked her, not even looking at him she responded.
"I don't know" she dropped the spider on Finns foot and ran to the bridge. Her heart was racing.
"See ya later" Alpheus smirked before diving out the broken window. The ephemycron was gone.

Fontaine bolted out of the room and shut the door. She drained it before heading the fix the broken window. Once Finn finally got past the spider he came to help her.

"Just call it back" Finn told Fontaine, who was stressing about it.
"Oh right,
With the power of the seven seas I call you to me,
Ephemycron here" There was a spark but the ephemycron did not return.