Chapter 15 🍆🍑

(DISLAIMER FONTAINE IS 17 AND FINN IS 18!)

"Fontaine where could they be?" Finn asked as they gazed at the endless miles of ocean ahead.
"Well, they're either still on Alpheus's sub or somewhere on a deserted island" Finn looked at her, shock clear on his face.
"How do you know that?" He questioned.
"I know Alpheus's style. He wants confrontation. So we find his sub and go from there"
"Got it" Finn smiled. Fontaine looked up at him. He gazed into her emerald eyes. She gazed into his sapphire ones. Their lips connected. Fontaine's arms wrapped around his neck. His arms hugged her waist. Fontaine was blushing uncontrollably. Her heart was beating faster. They stopped for a second.
"I guess finding my family can wait till tomorrow" Fontaine smiled, Finn laughed and continued kissing her. He lowered his hand to her butt. He lifted her up. Her legs wrapped around his waist.
"You sure?" He asked in between kisses.
"I'm sure" she replied. As soon as her response left her mouth he carried her to the bedroom. His hands reached for her shirt. He pulled it off. She did the same. Soon the two were only in there underwear. But Fontaine thought even that was to much. They removed their undergarments and met on the bed. His arm caressed her back. Her fingertips stroked his face. Her legs gripped onto his waist. His tongue licked her lips, longing for entrance. She willingly obliged. His tongue dived down her throat.
     Fontaine's eyes fluttered open and scanned the room around her. Finn lay there, sound asleep. They'd been at it all day. And now it was the next morning. Today she was going to start looking for her family again. She was as sure of that as sure as she was that she loved Finn. And that he loved her.
     "Morning Princess" Finn smiled sitting up.
"Morning Prince" she replied and pressed her mood up against his. This was the man she loved. She knew that.