Chapter 10

"Ant??" Fontaine asked happiness trailing in her voice. The boy just stared straight ahead. He seemed to be looking, intently, at something in the distance.
"No not Ant" a smiling Alpheus stepped out from behind a corner. Fontaine scowled. Her heart rate increased. Finn protectively stepped infront of Fontaine, shielding her from Alpheus.
Alpheus's gaze narrowed. "Ant bot take the boy away somewhere" the robot version of Ant obediently picked up Finn and took him off somewhere. No matter how hard he tried Finn couldn't break free.
Once Finn was gone Alpheus began to walk towards Fontaine. He assumed she was defenceless now. But in reality she knew if he tried anything she could take him on. And win.
"So it's not going good for you, is it??" Alpheus smirked. She rolled her eyes. He took a step closer to her. He was to close. The only person who'd ever been this close before was Finn. And for some reason she just wished Alpheus would turn into Finn. But she knew that couldn't happen. He was getting closer by the second.
    Now it was definitely to close. Their faces were millimetres apart. He was still getting closer. She'd had enough. She brought her leg up and kicked him in the balls.
    He fell to the floor in pain giving the young girl the chance to run. She ran. Faster than she ever had before. Searching for Finn.