Chapter 21

Fontaine's eyes met Finns, the anxiety was clear in her eyes. Her heart rate increased dramatically. Finn grabbed her hand.
"Don't worry, I've got you" Finn smiled, Fontaine forced a smile back. The two teens entered the cave.
"Hello?!?" Fontaine called out, "Is anyone there?!?"
"HELP!!" She heard a voice scream.
"Ant?!??!!!" Fontaine shouted back.
"Fontaine!! Please help!!" He called back. Fontaine bolted through the cave, Finn ran after her. Candles covered the walls like a blanket, filling the cave with light. Twists and Turns galore she ran through.
"ANT!!" Fontaine shouted as she spotted him strapped to a chair there, the worst thing was every so often the chair would electrify him. The teenage girl ran to hug her brother. Immediately she attempted to break him free.
When Finn entered he saw the tears streaming down her face, he ran over and hugged her tight.
"Just help me Finn" she cried, Finn helped her break the straps and Ant hopped up, Fontaine hugged him tight.
"I've missed you, Ant" he hugged her back.
"I've missed you too" Ant replied, he was crying into his sisters chest. Finn smiled and kissed the top of Fontaines head.
Fontaine pulled off Ant, and messed up his hair.
"Now where are Mom and Dad?" Fontaine asked.
"I don't know" Fontaine checked her tablet and it said No signal currently availible.
"Shit" Fontaine sighed, "Come on, let's head back to the Aronex" Ant nodded and grabbed his sisters hand. Finn wrapped his arm around Fontaine. The three hopped into the rover and headed back into the Aronex.
"So, what's been going on with you two?" Ant asked, Fontaine and Finn blushed as they looked into each others eyes.
"Well, your sister is my girlfriend" Finn told him, Fontaine blushed nodding.
"Well, alright" Ant replied, he wasn't sure how they'd gotten together. But they had. And he felt happy for his older sister. When they got back Fontaine, Finn and Ant all sat down and watched The Addams Family Values. By the end Finn was asleep, his head layed on the edge of the sofa, Fontaine was asleep too, her head layed in Finns lap, Ant was asleep on Fontaines legs.
This was family, their family. They might not have found Fontaines parents, but they'd found Ant. And right now they were their own little Family.

A/N
Hope you enjoy this chapter! Stay tuned for the next one!!