Chapter 11

She dashed around a corner.
"Finn?" She Called out. No response. If the robot Ant was anything like the real Ant he would take him somewhere that any normal person wouldn't think of. She immediately knew where to check. The bridge.
     As fast as her legs could carry her she ran there. When she entered Finn smiled at her. And the robot Ant turned to her. And froze. Obviously it only acted upon on orders. Fontaine stepped passed it. It didn't stop her. She grabbed Finns hand and they ran for it. They bolted to the moon pool and made it out and back to the Aronex.
      "Ok.." Fontaine began, "We need a new plan"
"Yuh think!" Finn remarked sarcastically. Her eyes darted over to him. Narrowing. Until a death Are was present. Finn imitated her glare. Fontaine smirked.
"With the power of the 7 seas I call you to me. Ephemycron here!" The ephemycron appeared in her hands. Finn gaze didn't move from her eyes. "Ephemycron punch Finn in the face" A red glow appeared in the shape of a hand. It etched towards Finn, his gaze still on Fontaine's eyes. The glowing hand reached up and hit him. Before it did Finn noticed Fontaine's eyes flash red. After it happened her eyes flashed red again.  
   "Not fair! You cheated!" Finn complained as they walked to the kitchen.
"It's not cheating if I don't move and I didn't" she smirked. He pouted. "Oh come on!" Fontaine stopped him by standing in front of him. "Like I said before I don't want a grumpy ba..." she was cut off by an alarm from the bridge. Immediately she ran towards it.
"Uhh What does that alarm mean?" Finn asked as they ran.
"It's the Alpheus alarm. It goes off whenever he's nearby or calling us"
     When they got there she picked up the call.
"Well Hello Fontaine and umm Pirate" Fontaine and Finn scowled.
"The name's Finn" Finn pointed out.
"Yeah Don't Care. Now you escaped very easily today and that will not happen again. Next time you won't get out. And I don't appreciate being kicked in my genitals" he ended the call.
"There won't be a next time! Right Fontaine?" Fontaine's scowl disappeared as she turned to look at Finn.
"Hopefully not"
The young girl turned and began to walk to the kitchen.
      As the two ate dinner Finn couldn't stop staring at Fontaine.
"Seriously stop"
"What?"
"Staring it's creepy!"
"Fine.. So you kicked him in.."
"Yeah I kicked him in the balls" Fontaine smiled at what she'd done.
"Better not annoy you then" Finn joked.
"Awh Sweetie I couldn't kick you in the balls"
"Why! Cause you love me" Finn joked again.
"No because you don't have any" Fontaine smiled sweetly as Finns mouth fell open.
     He jumped up from his seat and walked over to Fontaine. He began to tickle her waist.
"OH MY GOD FINN STOP!!" She shouted in between giggles. Finn smirked.
"Nope it's payback time!" He continued into the night. Fontaine's laughing filled the submarine. And lit up Finns face.