Chapter 23

Fontaine, Finn and Ant were all at the doctors surgery the next day.
"You are pregnant!" The doctor told Fontaine. Finn smiled broadly as did Ant and Fontaine.

A few months past and they were still in the hotel, Fontaine was now seventeen weeks pregnant. They were trying to stay in the hotel until she gave birth. But they didn't know if Alpheus would affect their plans.
"Okay your baby is a girl!" The doctor told them smiling. Fontaine and Finn smiled. During her pregnancy Fontaine had already turned eighteen. Finn was nineteen one month after the babies due date.
"Fontaine are you okay?" Finn asked as she out her hand to her head.
"I just feel a bit dizzy" he nodded and kissed her head. Fontaine smiled and put her hand on her stomach.
"She's kicking!" Finn put his hand on her stomach. They smiled. Finn was the happiest person on Earth right now.
'Hello Fontaine' the young woman heard someone say into her head. 'Yes it's me, Alpheus"
"Honey? What's wrong?" Finn asked.
"It's Alpheus" Her head was pounding more than usual.
"Fontaine you're parents want you to know that they love you as they say goodbye."
"We need to find my parents, today" Finn nodded. They ran to the Aronex after leaving a note for Ant.
"I think I know where they are" Finn followed Fontaine until they arrived on an island in the middle of the ocean.
"Mom! Dad!" Fontaine called as she spotted them. They smiled as they saw her coming towards them. Finn undid the chains on them. They looked at her confused.
"What happened to you Fon?" Her parents asked. Looking specifically at her stomach.
"Well, umm, uhh" she started.
"Well we got married and she's umm pregnant" Finn told them. Fontaine kissed her husbands lips.
"FONTAINE!!" Her mother pulled her aside. Her father was talking with Finn.
This wasn't going to end well.