Chapter 1

Lisa's POV

It's monday today and I'm here in the kitchen. Cooking. Yes, you might know that I don't know how to cook but in reality I really do it was just an act to keep something. I don't have a schedule today.

Finally after a long month I can rest for a week. I was busy arranging the table when I felt someone hugged my legs.

"Good morning Mommy!" I was awe at how he looks. He looks so handsome. It was Zeus my 3 years old son. I immediately picked him up and kissed his cheeks.

"Good morning baby, did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I did, where's Daddy Mommy?" And on cue

"Boo! Good morning baby did you miss Daddy?" Jungkook said as he kiss Zeus cheeks.

Yes, my son's father is the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

You're probobly wondering what is happening. Well, I got drunk on my 18th birthday and the rest is history. We got married because our parents wanted too. Thankfully, our CEO's accepted us with the help of our parents which are coincidentally long lost friend. Our relationship is good so far but keeping Zeus is very hard since there are so many paparazzi's around that we had to live in an executive subdivision to prevent them from following us.

He gave me a kiss on the cheeks and greeted me good morning, I just smiled back. After eating, Jungkook volunteered on washing the dishes as I take Zeus for a bath.

"Mommy, is Blackpink Auntie and BTS Uncle comming today? I miss Uga Samchon and Isso Immo. " my son said pouting.

BTS and BP's dorm is just a few blocks away from our house. They mostly stay here during our break to spend more time with Zeus. I'm so thankful that our members are really supportive of Zeus.

"Later baby, that's why you have to be handsome."

"But I am handsome, just like Daddy." he argued.

"Of course baby you are handsome but not like you're daddy." I said.

"Yah, I heard that. You don't think I'm handsome?" Jungkook suddenly spoke behind me.

"I never said that. Can you change his clothes I need to take a bath as well. Unnie's and Oppa's will be here in any minute."

I said then hand him Zeus wrapped in a towel.

"Alright, do not wear shorts." Jungkook said before going out with Zeus. One thing I don't understand about him is this. He always say something about what I wear. Even my airport fashion saying it's not applicable anymore because I'm a Mom.

After taking a bath I noticed Jungkook and Zeus playing name card. I must say Zeus is very smart. Glad he comes after me on that matter coz he looks exactly like his dad except his face shape and lips which are mine. Another reason why we can't let the public see him. You can't deny who his parents are. When he saw me he looked from my head to toe and then said. I am currently wearing a matching pink hoodie and pajama. It's our house any way.

"Watched him I'll go take a bath." Kook then stood up to go to the bathroom, giving me the name card that they were playing.

After a few minutes the doorbell ring.

"Uncle and Auntie's"Zeus came in running down stairs to open the door revealing BTS Oppa and Blackpink Unnie with loads of bags probobly a gift for Zeus.

Well, there has been a competition between them on to whose better. Suga Oppa wins in BTS and Jisoo Unnie ng BP.

"Zeeuus!" They all said while running like an excited child. Zeus just laugh at kissed them on the cheeks one by one. Taehyung Oppa went to me and kissed my forehead.

"How's my favourite Dongseang?" He asked showing his square smile.

"I'm okay Oppa." I said smiling to him back.

"Yah, Lalisa where are your foods I'm hungry." Chaeyoung said.

"You're always hungry Chaeng" Chanyeol Oppa said.

"Omo! Oppa! What are you doing here?" I said while running towards him for a hug. Chanyeol Oppa is my cousin.

"I miss you of course." He said as he rubbed my head with his hands.

"Excuse me." Jungkook then said as he looked at Yeollie Oppa. They were just looking at each other until Jisoo Unnie spoke

"Zeus, look I have a gift for you." Then all the Oppas and Unnies started giving Zeus their gifts.Jennie and Jin Oppa volunteered in cooking. Namjoon oppa offered help but Jin Oppa declined, he didn't want to burn up our house and you know how Namjoon Oppa's hand are.

The rest are in the living room fighting over what movie to watch.

"I want Detective Pikachu." Jisoo Unnie"

Finding Dory." Chaeng and Chim Oppa said.

"Sasham." Namjoon, Jhope and V oppa said.

Suga Oppa is sleeping as always and Yeollie Oppa is playing guitar with Zeus. Jungkook is seating besides me. Just staring at them.

"Kookie, you decide" Jisoo Unnie said.

"Lisa, what do you wanna watch?" I was shocked when he asked me.

"Umm, La la land." I said hesitating

"Okay then La la land." Jhope Oppa said.

After some hour most of the member are already sleeping. Jisoo and Chaeng is on the sofa lying upside down. RM, Jhope, V and Suga Oppa is on the mattress that they put in the middle while Jennie Unnie is on the foldable bed and Jin Oppa is preparing our dinner. The mother figure that he is.

Yeollie Oppa is still awake saying he will leave in a few minutes for a schedule. We had watch 4 movies and Zeus is sleeping soundly on my lap and Jungkook is sleeping on my shoulder while hugging me.Yeollie Oppa then went beside me and ask.

"How are you two?" Pointing as Jungkook.

"We're okay the ussual."

"Is he good to you?"

"Of course he is." I then felt Jungkook hugging me tighter.

"Let me get Zeus and bring him to his room. Wake Jungkook up, he'll get a back ache from that position. " he then took Zeus and went upstairs.I then shake Jungkook's shoulder.

"Wake Up Kook, you have to sleep properly. Go upstairs."

He then opened his eyes and looked at me, he stood up and took my hand.

"Let's sleep."

"I'm not sleepy. I'll just help Jin Oppa."

"No, you're sleeping with me." I just sigh and went with him upstairs on our room. Yes, we do share a room. Parents request. Zeus stays on the room next door.

Before we reached our room Yeollie Oppa came by and bid goodbye with a kiss on my forehead. Jungkook just looked at him and nod then dragged me inside the room before I can say my goodbye.

"Kook?" I ask because he looks mad.

"Do you like him?"

"Huh? Who?"

"Chanyeol Sunbae."

"No, he's my cousin." His eyebrows arched then looked at me. Don't tell me he didn't know?

"How?"

"My mom has a korean Step sister who is Yeollie Oppa's Mom."

He didn't answer but he only looked at me and then dragged me to bed hugged me and then sleep. After a few hours I felt the darkness consume over me.

pepero88💙💙💙

A/N: This idea just came out of nowhere. Bear with me guys. I am so busy right now. I'm very sorry. Vote and share thank you.