Chapter 6

Lisa's POV

Flying with Zeus and Jungkook for the first time definitely scares me. Thou, we are using his private plane. I'm still scared. I'm flying to New York for Celine Fashion Week and these boys insisted on coming with me. Jungkook must have noticed that I'm worried because he held my hand as Zeus was busy eating with his nanny.

"Calm down." He said with a smile.

"I can't help it." I heave a sigh

"Babe, I got it all don't worry."

"But still."

"Do you trust me?" He asked looking into my eyes. I voluntarily nod my head.

"Don't worry." He smiled and kissed me on my forehead as I lean on his shoulder. That helped me a lot.

"Mom! Look you're trending." Zeus approached holding his iPod which Kai Oppa gave. Didn't he know that we're Samsung Ambassador?

"Really?" Then I checked the Twitter which was true. My fans are the best.

"You're going to be really pretty later Mommy." He added seating on my lap. This private plane is just like a playground for Zeus, he's not even scared of flying.

"Mommy is always pretty. Right, babe?" Jungkook looked at me while raising both of his eyebrows. I just rolled my eyes.

"I'm telling the truth." He argued.

"Whatever." I said as I carried Zeus and went to the room to lay him for a sleep. This is going to be a long ride. I can also sense that he is sleepy. As I went inside the room Jungkook followed. After just a few hums Zeus is already fast asleep and Jungkook pulled me up for a hug.

"You know, It just came into my mind." He asked still hugging me.

"What?"

"Zeus birthday is coming this December maybe we should give him a gift."

"And what gift do you have in mind?"

"A baby sister." He said and I can feel him grinning. I broke from the hug and hit him on the head and said.

"Yah! Do you know how hard it is? If you'll be the one getting pregnant, no problem."

"I did all the job in making him, I already did my part." He pouted like a kid.

"Pervert! Watch what you're saying. Zeus is inside the room!"

"But he is asleep!" Seriously, having Jungkook and Zeus is like me having two kids.

"Stop it Kook, I have a contract remember?"

"Then, I'll pay for it. I want a daughter." He said stompping his feet. Remind him that he is a dad. Geez.

"No, and that is final. I have a lot of deals you know that." He crossed his shoulder and frowned.

"With a lot of fanboys, may I add. You literally has fanboys acrossed the country. Miss International It Girl."

"Stop calling me that, International Playboy."

"I want a daughter."

"Not happening."

"Please, besides you know. I think you're starting to look like me a lot."

"What do you mean?" He then took his phone and showed me a picture.

"You look like a girl me on this one." Jungkook said, sounding very proud.

"And? Why should you be happy about that?"

"They say, people who are meant to be looks like each other. I guessed we're really destined for each other."

"Tss, whatever you say. Come on, Zeus might wake up. You're too noisy."

"Are we going to make a daughter?" He said biting his lips. I raised my eyebrows and asked.

"Are you seducing me Mr. Jeon?"

"Is it working Mrs. Jeon?" He asked making me blush but I remained my posture and said.

"No! Let's sleep on the other room. I need to rest." Then I went outside with him following me

"You sure just sleeping? We can do more than that?"

"No,just sleeping or you stay alone here while I sleep with Zeus?"

He immediately hugged me and said.

"I'm very sleepy, let's sleep?" All I give is a chuckle as we prepare to sleep.

pepero88 💙💙💙

A/N: Thank you for the love and support. Support SuperM. Lovelots 💞