Chapter 10

Jungkook's POV

Bang PDnim has been nagging me non-stop. He keeps on saying the same things over and over again. I know I did wrong and manned up to face the consequences.

"I didn't gave you the permission to buy and drive a car just to cause an accident. " Believe me, he's been saying that for the 20th time now.

"I'm sorry PDnim. It won't happen again." I answered for the 20th time as well. He just sighed and dismissed me to rest. Well it wasn't my fault I got an accident. I was driving when Bam chatted me with a picture of Lisa's IG update.

It was too sexy for my liking that I didn't know I was over speeding and boom accident

It was too sexy for my liking that I didn't know I was over speeding and boom accident. That bastard is even laughing at me. I don't even know how Lisa's friend with him and how he got Mina. He's an asshole sometimes. After going home to our new house, which is bigger and more isolated. I checked my Instagram account. Shit! Lisa's post is too much. She knows I hate it when she wears something like this.

Woah, her legs are to die for

A lot were leaving positive comments while others has been fantasizing about her

A lot were leaving positive comments while others has been fantasizing about her. Well, I can't really blame them. Lisa's body is a perfection. I know, cause I've seen it all. Geez, just a mere picture of her gives me a major turn on. I need to call her. After a few rings she answered.

"Hi love. " I called her and she smiled.

"Kookie! Are you okay? How's PDnim?"

"Yeah, I'm all good. Don't worry everything is settled." She moved the phone showing a sleeping mini me. I miss my son. She then faced the phone again and said,

"He's been very active through out the day. And he said he wants a swimming lesson. I guess he loves the water." I smiled at that one. I loved swimming when I was a kid.

"I miss you." I said sincerely. After Lisa went home she decided to stay for a week vacation while I went back to Korea to prepare for our comeback. It's been a almost a week now and I still haven't had a proper sleep.

"Aww, I miss you too but I have to stay here in Bangkok for another week. I'll have a photoshoot with KBank. " I immediately pout.

"Why?"

"Silly, it's my job." She said as she giggle.

"But I can't sleep! And your Instagram pictures. It's too much, you're really getting punished when you get back" I whined.

"Sorry Big Baby, don't worry I'll be back in no time. Zeus will be staying with me as well.  So take care of the house for me. Okay?" I just nodded. Lisa is too sweet, it's very hard to resist her.

"Now, I need to sleep." She added

"Okay, rest up Love. I love you." I said

"Love you too Big Baby." As we turned off the call. I stared at the ceiling. Will a time ever come where in we don't have to hide? Can I proudly present my family to the world someday? I slept with that kind of thoughts and woke up with loads of calls and texts  from my manager and PDnim. What's wrong with them?

"Kook, answer the phone "

"JK! Open your Twitter!"

"Jeon Jungkook!"

Where some of the text. Because of curiosity. I opened my Twitter and felt a cold water splashed on me. #LizkookIsReal is trending with a picture of me,Lisa and Zeus while we we're eating in the restaurant. Shit! Then suddenly my phone rang. It was Lisa.

"Kook." and she was crying. Oh no.

pepero88 💙💙💙

A/N: EXO IS COMMING BACK! STAN AND SUPPORT MY KINGS. AND ALSO, STAN DREAMCATCHER FOR CLEAR SKIN. THANK YOU!
P.S: I would really appreciate it if you will be leaving comments. What are your thoughts on this story and maybe you can also suggest. Kamsahamnida!