Chapter 13

Jungkook's POV

Chaos. That's what it is right now. Once we entered the building cameras has been following us. I've never seen so many cameras before. And now we are seating in front of them. Lisa is holding my hands under the table. It's just me and her.

"Please stop taking photos for a while." I said and they all did. Lisa looked at me and nodded her head. I swallowed and looked straightly into the camera. We have also decided to broadcast this live. I don't want to keep anything to my fans anymore. Same goes with Lisa. We're tired of hiding and pretending. And most importantly I'm tired of people shipping her with other male idols and me constantly being dragged to every IU's name.

"First of all I'm thankful for your presence even on a short notice you made time and effort just to go and watch this. We will always be greatful for your love and support. But, we don't want to keep this any longer. And I wanna stop telling lies to save me. I just wanna be honest to the world and introduce who we really are." I paused. Shit! My tears are starting to fall. I took a deep breath and held unto Lisa's hands tighter.

"Yes, we're married and we have a son." I confess and camera's started flashing again. Reporters began to murmur and type faster as they can. Lisa let out a sigh

"We're very sorry that we had to keep this to you. To our fans specially, you deserve the truth. It will hurt you but we also wanna share what makes us do our best more, what makes us motivated to work and what makes us complete. I'm sorry." Then she bursted out crying. And as an instinct. I hugged her. Earning a gasped from the crowd. I then released and started talking again

"She is the women I wanna spend my whole life with. She's the one I wanna wake up to next morning and she's the one I can picture my future with. I hope you would accept that and to my Army. I'm sorry. " We then both stood up and did a bow for 5 good minutes. Once we're up. Siwon Hyung suddenly went out. Reporters then again started a commotion. I mean they don't even know what is Siwon Hyung doing there.

"To whoever leaked the picture. I will make sure that they are to be punished. No one makes my sister cry." He then smirked and shot a deadly look in the camera.

"What do you mean sister?" One of the reporters asked.

"Well it's simple biology you wouldn't want to know the details of how she was made tho." Siwon Hyung savagely answers.

"Who ever also will post malicious comments about my sisters family will be sued. And I am serious." I have never seen Siwon Hyung that scary until now. He always has this bright expression. But looking a him right now if I don't know him I'll be terrified. He looks so intimidating.

"Where is your child? Can we see?" One reporter ask Lisa

"I'm sorry, he's not here as of the moment. And we will be discussing regarding his appearance on public. We don't wanna scare our son." Lisa politely answer.

"We won't be entertaining anymore questions. If ever someone wrote an offensive article about my sister. I'll shut your companies down." Siwon Hyung warned. He ain't kidding when he said that.

We then proceed to the get inside. Tho, a lot are still asking questions we didn't bother. We said what he have to say. And I can finally breathe.it felt suffocating a while ago.

"You okay? " I asked Lisa. She just nodded and said.

"I can't believe we did it. Thank you Oppa!" She suddenly went to Siwon Hyung for a hug.

"No worries Princess. Now you have to rest. You both. Okay?" We just nodded and he went to Yoona Noona who has been here since a while ago. She hugged Lisa and they both went outside.

My phone suddenly rang. It was RM Hyung.

"You did well Kook. You're trending. Check your Twitter. By the way BP are also here in your house. We'll wait for you both here" He then ended the call.

I immediately checked my Twitter. Our official Twitter account started a hashtag #SupportLisKook even EXO, BP and Bambam posted about this on their social medias even in their IG account. Lisa then bursted into crying again. #SupportLizKook is trending no. 1 worldwide. And my 97' liner GC has been spamming me with messages. More like teasing me. Specially Mingyu. Everyone knows he as a big crush on my girl.

97' Rocks

DKicecream: Minggyu wants to unfriend you Kook. He can't believe you stole his  girl. He's been sulking in the corner.

Gyeomie: and I thought we're best friends and you never told me? And Bambam knows? I'm not joining you to play bowling anymore.

jaejae: yow bro were did you bought your love potion? I thinks it's pretty effective. You got The Lisa. The Lisa.

junHOE: TAKE CARE OF OUR MANOBAN OR I'LL CUT YOUR DICK AND STOP THE SEEN. SAY SOMETHING.

eunMoo; teach me some moves. I wanna have my own girl too

DKicecream: Mingyu won't stop sulking. JUNGKOOK SAY SOMETHING.

I just released a chuckled and turned my phone off. I'll deal with them later. Lisa then showed a series of tweets. A lot of fan are actually supportive. Wierd. I think they are scared of Siwon Hyung. #RoyalSiblings is also trending. Thankfully, Lisa seems okay.

"Wanna go home and watch Frozen 2" I asked her. She just smiled and hugged me.

"What would I do without you?"

"You'll always have me. Let's go?" I then intertwined our hands and kissed her forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

pepero88💙💙💙

A/N: Belated Happy Birthday to my Bias Wrecker and Bias in EXO. Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin. I love you both.
OH MY GASH CHEN IS GETTING MARRIED AND IS EXPECTING A BABY. I'M AN AJJUMMA NOW. I CAN'T BELIEVE. LET'S SUPPORT CHEN AND BE HAPPY FOR HIM. EXO WE ARE ONE. SARANGHAJA!
P.S: Anyone who knows how to make a cover? Can you help me. I wanna make one but k don't really have the time.
P.P.S: I'd really appreciate if you can leave a comment or suggestions. Thank you.
Vote and share. Stay safe.