Chapter 4

Lisa's POV

After our dinner we decided to go home for Zeus is already asleep in Jungkook's arms. We we're so careful in getting photographed and thank God, he booked the entire resto. The rich kid he is. After tucking Zeus to bed I went to our room and prepared to leave again. We have a schedule early in the morning and I need to comeback.

"You going back?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, we have an early schedule and manager is picking us up in the dorm."

"But you just came here. Can you spend the night?" He pouted.

"Aigoo, this is work Kook, I don't have a choice." He looked to me in the eye and said.

"I can't sleep properly without you." He confessed and my heart started beating drastically. I sighed. Ever since we got married Kook can't sleep properly without me. He has insomia before we met and now he's done with it. He calls me his medicine.

"How about this? I'll stay with you until you fall asleep?"

"No, please stay the night here." He said while holding my hand.

Geez, being with Zeus and Jungkook is like me having two kids.

"Kook. You know I can't."

"How about I drive you early in the morning tomorrow?"

"We'll get caught. We can't risk that."

"Why do you always worry about being caught? I told you before that I don't care right?" He sounded very annoyed.

"You don't understand Kook. " I said realesing my hand from his grip.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that."

"I'll just go ahaed. See you in two weeks." I heard him sigh. Then I went outside and drove my car. I was the only YG artist to be allowed to drive. Perks of having a powerful family. This will be a long drive.

Jungkook's POV

I'm fucked up. After Lisa left I stayed in the living room seating in the sofa. Shit. She must be disappointed. I'm totally messed up.  I just can't help it. Her worrying too much sometimes gets into me because I hate it. Honestly, I want the world to know about us. I want to proudly show everyone my handsome son and my wonderful wife. But knowing the hate that they will recieve and the judgement they might face scares me. I know Lisa is just trying to protect me and Zeus, but I wanna protect her too. I rubbed my palm on my face and let out a sigh. I grabbed my phone and chatted on our BTS group chat. Hope one of them is still awake I need someone to talk to.

jknothemaknaeanymore: anyone up? I'm fucked up. I need someone to talk to.

After a few second I heard a beep.

Susleepy: y?

jknothemaknaeanymore: hyung, can you come over?

Susleepy: I'm comming with RM, be there in a sec.

Maybe Suga Hyung and RM Hyung are still up composing songs. Thank God, they are the best that I can talk too.  I prepared a juice and some snacks. Ever since I got married Lisa never allowed me to drink.

After a few minutes they arrived and ask me what happened.

"You're so fucked up Kook. " RM hyung commented while eating the chips.

"I know hyung, no need to repeat" I answered sarcastically.

"What do you think of Lisa?" Suga Hyung suddenly asked.

"She's my wife, the mother of my child." I answered.

"That's it?"

"Yes, should there be other than that?"

"You want to protect her?"

"Yes, of course."

"Do you tell that to her?" I suddenly froze at answering Suga Hyung's question.

"I don't." I answered lowly.

"You like her Kook?" RM Hyung ask. Do I like her?

"Honestly, I don't know myself."

"What if I told you that V likes her and if she's not married to you, he'll make a move." RM Hyung stated that made my blood boil. I suddenly remember Zeus saying a lot likes his mom.

"What if Lisa, said one day that she doesn't want to be your wife?" Suga Hyung added feeling a knife piercing through my heart.

"What are you going to do Kook?" RM Hyung asked. I clenched my fist and answered.

"If V hyung likes Lisa, I'll probably won't allow him to see her again. If it means that I have to hide Lisa from him 'll do it. If it means me leaving BTS, I'll do it. And if she doesn't want to be my wife anymore." I paused to sigh and look at them.

"I'll beg her to stay. I'll be sent to the mental hospital if she'll leave me. That will be the death of me." I answered honestly.

"You love her Kook." Suga Hyung commented before gulping down the juice in his glass.

"Fix this mess and tell her. Before it's too late." RM Hyung answered.

I love her? I sigh and smiled. Yeah, I do love her. No scratch that. I'm madly inlove with her that if I lost her it will be the death of me.

pepero88💙💙💙

A/N: Vote and share. Thank you.