Chapter 9

Lisa's POV

I'm here inside the car with Bambam after our AIS schedule, he decided to come with me to go home. His house is just a few blocks aways from ours. Besides, he said he misses Zeus. Except, BTS, BP and EXO. Bam is the only kpop person who knows about Zeus. He's my best friend anyways. And mainly, he's th reason why I got drunk on my birthday. The bitch offered me to drink since I'm officially 18 and the stupid me accepted it because he said he's going to burn my timberlands. Ugghh, he's so gay. Kidding.

"Wouldn't your girlfriend mind if you go with me?" I asked him. He just looked at me with dead eyes and replied

"Mina wouldn't budge, she knows I love her, I think it's you who needs to worry. " I just rolled my eyes to him and huff. He gave a grin and naughty laugh.

"I hate you."

"You know you don't, be greatful Lali, you had Zeus because of me. That's why I deserve to be the Godfather." He stated proudly with a smirk. I wanna slap him for no reason.

"You're really annoying Bam."

"I know." He proudly said. After a while the car stopped and we're already here. Bam hurriedly went inside and stormed out to our house like it was his. Practically, his habbit since we were young. We used to take a bath when we we're toddlers. Just thinking of it makes me gag. I don't even get how fans ship us? Like, come on, I knew him since day 1 and that feelings will never work on us. Some guy and lady are just meant to be friends. As I went in, Zeus immediately came hugging me.

"Hello Mommy! I miss you." He said as he kissed me on the lips.

"Me too baby." He just giggled and went to Bam, well out of all his Uncle's Bam is really his favorite. I think they share the same mind sometimes. I then went to my mom and dad to greet them.

"Where's Kook?" I asked Mom, she then chuckled and said

"Upstairs,sulking."

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Check your Instagram honey." Dad answered. And I laughed.

"Didn't know you knew Instagram Dad." He just laughed at me and told me to change clothes for we are about to eat dinner and Bam is joining us as well as his family. Like a reunion or something. I just nodded and went to our room. As I peek through the door I saw Kook, seating in bed while looking at his phone with a frown on his eyes.

"Hey!" I said, he just looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"What's the matter?" He just crossed his arms and looked at me.

"What?" He still didn't talk.

"Stop it Kook, what's the matter?" I slowly went closer to him and sat on the bed too.

"Too close Lis." He said as he show my Instagram update with Bam

" He said as he show my Instagram update with Bam

I chuckled and said.

"We all know he is dating Mina, stop it  okay." He released a sigh and hugged me as he burried his nose to my neck.

"I miss you." He mumbled, making me smile.

"I miss you too, big baby. But I have to take a shower." I said as I released the hug. He smiled and answer.

"Can I join?" I smiled causing him to smile too and said.

"No! Arranged yourself, look presentable. Bams family is coming. Make yourself handsome." I quickly get up and went straight to the bathroom as I heard him groaned. After taking a bath and fixing myself. I went down.

"Where's Zeus and Kook Dad?" I asked as I help him prepare the table.

"They went out for a while. They'll be back don't worry." I just nodded and prepared everything. Bam also went home for a while to change. After a few minutes the door opened. I thought it was Aunt so I went to see but it was Kook and Zeus with a new hairstyles.

 I thought it was Aunt so I went to see but it was Kook and Zeus with a new hairstyles

"Woah, baby

"Woah, baby. You look so handsome!" I said as I ran to Zeus to carry and kiss him on the cheeks. He just laughed and kissed me too.

"You liked it?" Kook asked. I smiled and him and said

"So much, you had a haircut too. It suits you." Well, any look matches him anyway.

"That's it? No "You're so handsome Kook." with a kiss?" I just laughed and answer

"You're always handsome silly." After saying that I gave him a kiss on the cheeks and told him to go to the dinning area. He looks likes a proud kid. Geez, Kook.

After a while Bam's family came in and we all had an amazing dinner. I wish we could just stay like this. Like the old times. When nobody cares who we are. When we can run off freely and do anything without being judged. I guess I'll just make the most out of it tonight. It'll be back to reality tomorrow. Kook, must have noticed that I'm thinking too much so he held my hand and gave it a squeeze and an encouraging smile. Thank God, I have him by my side.

pepero88 💙💙💙

A/N: A short update. Happy Halloween everyone! Just to tell you do not expect for a psycho Kpop Girl Group member here. There won't be obsessive love and too much hurting. I want this story to be realistic as possible so do not expect for a gun fight, kidnapping or something. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. Vote and share! Thank you.