Chapter 14

Lisa's POV

Just when you thought everything was falling in to pieces starts the greatest struggle of all. YG and Big Hit's stocks are falling. My endorsements are now asking for me to terminate my contract and antis are asking us to leave the group. I know Jungkook is trying to be strong for the both of us but he's very upset that our groups are being dragged to this mess. We can't even go out in public and Zeus can't return yet. I miss my son terribly. It's been 3 days.

"Lis, stop overthinking. We are getting through this together." Rose said. BP and BTS are both staying at our house with Kai Oppa. Well, he's here cause according to Jen Unnie he wouldn't let her sleep with a bunch of guys. Jungkook is quite moody. He knows Kai Oppa is my UB. Well, that's Jungkook.

"Bang PD and YG Sajangnim has been doing legal actions to ease the tension. ARMYS and BLINKS are having the fight of the century. It's scary." Jhope Oppa added.

"We've been through something similar when Baekhyun Hyung dated Taeyeon Noona, now Hyung doesn't want to date anymore." Kai Oppa stated. Poor Baekhyun Oppa.

"Your fans will mature. Trust me. EXO L's now are asking us to get married and even tho we announce that Jen and I broke up they've been asking if we broke up to get married. " Kai Oppa added burying his face on Jen Unnie's neck hugging her more.. They were seating together on a single sofa

"We hope it'll happen." Jin Oppa

"Why can't they just accept that we're also human." V Oppa complained.

"Tell that to them V." Jimin Oppa teased. Jungkook just sighed. He's been seating and side hugging me with his eyes closed for the whole moment.

"Stop sighing Kook. It's ticklish." I said.

"I miss Zeus. " He said looking at me in the eye.

"Who doesn't?" Jisoo Unnie added while munching stuffs that Jin Oppa cooked. They were seating on the carpet facing each other. Something is definitely going on with those two. Everyone can sense that but we're just not in the mood to ask for it right now. Among the 3 of us Rose is the only one who isn't involved in boys. But I can sense that there's something going on with her and Mark Oppa from Got7. They're call mates and usually they speak in English.

"I'm sorry Hyungs, if I'm causing you too much trouble. You can't even go outside because of me." Everyone stopped what they're doing and looked at Kook. I can sense their gazed soften at the sight of their maknae feeling weak.

"Hey, it's okay. Bangtan is seven and we'll always be." RM Oppa said.

"Wendy invited us to their house to celebrate Chuseok. Wanna come?" RM Oppa added.

"You're always with Wendy and that's wierd." Suga Oppa suddenly spoke. Making all of us look at RM Oppa.

"What? We've been friends since Junior High. What do you expect?" Oppa defended.

"So you're just friends?" V Oppa added.

"Yes! " RM Oppa answered.

"Well, Chanyeol Hyung has been hitting on Noona lately" Kai Oppa suddenly blurted out.

"What?!" RM Hyung commented suddenly standing up going to his room.

"What just happened? " Rose asked.

"Didn't he just said that they're just friends?" Jhope added

"Is it true?" I asked Kai Oppa.

"No." And then everyone laughed. I'm glad we can still laugh at this situation.

"Let's go." Kook suddenly ask to go to our room I think he wants us to talk. After closing the door, he immediately hugged me.

"What's the matter?" I ask.

"I just missed you." He said with his eyes closed burying his face on the crook of my neck.

"Stop being a baby. I know you're tired. Stop worrying about it too much. Siwon Oppa called and he said they're trying everything to help." He then looked at me in the eye and said.

"You know I told you that I'll always protect and take care of you. I feel like I'm being useless right now. I can't even do anything to help. We can't even go outside and see Zeus. The hates that your group and mine that are receiving is too much and you." He stopped and sighed

"You don't deserve any of this. And them pretending everything is okay is making me feel worst. I failed my promise. I'm a failure. You don't deser -- " I cut him off my kissing him. I held his hand and looked at him.

"You deserve me. You deserve all the love and support in this world. You are doing a very great job. You're the best that I can ever find and don't say that you're a failure. You're far from that. You're an amazing dad. A good friend and a loving husband. I couldn't ask for more. So, stop blaming everything to yourself. Okay." He just looked at me and smiled.

"What would I do without you?" He asked and then hugged me and kissed me on the forehead.

" I love you." I said.

" I love you more, words aren't enough to express how I feel for you." I can't help but smile. I'm proud of my man. He suddenly looked at me and said.

"You know, it just came into my mind. Why are we letting them decide what to do? "

"What do you mean?" I asked getting confused. He then took out his phone and called someone.

"Ready our plane. We'll be flying to New Zealand." My eyes suddenly turned big.

"What?" I said.

"Yes Doll, we're going to see our prince and no one is stopping us." Then he smiled. I'm proud. I just nodded.

Jin's POV

Breaking

BTS' Jungkook and Blackpink Lisa seen holding hands in the airport leaving for a flight to New Zealand. Rumor said that their using their private plane and is going to see their son.

"Woah, since when did our maknae had that kind of confidence?" Jhope asked sounding very proud. Well all of us are.

"He's a man now." Suga added.

" I can't believe. I used to iron his clothes and send him to school now he got his own son." I said sounding a bit dramatic.

"You're over reacting Hyung." Jimin as he rolls his eyes to me. Earning a laugh from Rose and Jisoo. Kai and Jen went out for a date and RM went to see Wendy. I think he's pretty mad cause he talked in English. Well, he and Wendy speaks in English all the time. And if he's on the phone and he uses English it means it's Wendy and yet he says they're "just friends."

"I'm going out wanna come?" V invited.

"We can't go out." Jimin butted in.

"Screw it. I'll go out." V blurted out. My babies are now becoming a man. Jimin and Jhope suddenly said they're going while Suga went to sleep and Rose is talking to someone in her phone in English.

"It's Got7's Mark" Jisoo mouthed. Rose blushed and proceeds to the room that she and Jen are occupying leaving me and Jisoo.

"So, what do you wanna do?" I asked her. He then looked at me and blushed

" I'm sleeping. Bye" She said real quick looking flustered. What did I do? She's so red. As I got up to clean our mess. I noticed my polo was open on the chest part. What the? What happened? It must be when V and I played wrestling a while ago and it hits me. Jisoo must have seen my muscled chest. I smiled at that thought. Her being fluster because of me makes me happy. A worldwide handsome deserves a worldwide beauty and Jisoo fits on that note. I smiled and started cleaning.

pepero88💙💙💙

A/N: RIP Kobe and Gigi. I'll always be a fan. And PLEASE SUPPORT OUR CHEN. WE EXO L'S CAN'T BARE TO LOOSE ANOTHER MEMBER. Thank you for the love and support that this book is getting. Vote and share. Love you. 💞

P.S: I'd really appreciate if you could leave some comments. Thank you again.