Chapter 12

Jungkook's POV

Ever since Siwon Hyung came. We had been very busy. He has been arranging everything. I knew that Lisa's family were powerful but I didn't know that they were "that" powerful. He alone can buy the whole SM for goodness sake and Lisa own 1/4 of YG. It's not actually her parents but it's actually her name that was used for the ownership so technically Lisa is very rich but still acts like she only own a penny. Siwon Hyung had arranged a press conference later. 7:00 pm. I don't know how he managed to settle everything in an hour. Perks of being rich I guess. My members had been helping in every possible way they can. My dad said that they have a lead on to who leaked our pictures and who has been following us. All they need is a strong evidence. Who ever they are they'll surely rot in jail. Lisa and the girls will be arriving in a few minutes and I'm trying my best to compose myself. Forming every answer for questions that I might receive.

"Calm down Kook, you look so tense." Siwon Hyung suddenly said while sitting besides me. We're in the living room.

"I just can't help it." I sighed. He showed me his famous smile and said

" I know. But you have to stay strong for the both of them."

I don't know how he can still be a sunshine in times like this. I can still remember when we found out that Lisa was pregnant. Siwon Hyung freaked out. He literally threw a tantrums that Yoona Noona had to calm him down. He loves Lisa so much that he kept her identity hidden. He didn't want anyone to bother her sister. Everyone knows he has a little sister but they don't know who she was. When Lisa decided to be a singer, Siwon Hyung didn't want the world to compare the both of them and start an issue. Lisa also said that she wants to earn her fame and not to be dubbed as "Siwon's younger sister." He was adopted by Lisa's father so when her mom got married Siwon Hyung became her step brother. He loves Lisa so much. I can still remember how he almost punched me in the face because I got his little sister pregnant. Thankfully, he can't get mad and resist Lisa so he accepted me. But, of course he threatened to cut my dick if ever I cheated on Lisa. Which was fine coz I'll never do it any way.

"Thank you Hyung, I know you're very busy right now." He's actually in New York for a business meeting but upon hearing the news, he went home straight not minding about loosing a million dollar deal.

"I wouldn't let anyone hurt my sister. I love her too much and I want the world to know how proud I am of her and how happy I am that she's my sister. How lucky you are to be her husband." I can't help but laugh. I am indeed lucky.

"I am Hyung, very lucky." He chuckled.

"Who would have thought that you'll have a very beautiful wife and a charming son? Glad Zeus comes from me.  Don't you think?"

"No, Hyung. I'm his dad he comes after me."

"Really? I can see myself in him." He said obviously joking. I can't help but laugh.

"Then marry Yoona Noona so you'll have a son of your own. You're not getting younger Hyung." He gave me a smirk.

"Age is just a number Kook, I can still run a mile. Don't worry Yoona and I are getting there just wait. You'll be the first one to know about the news." He beamed happily. Well, they have been dating for 5 years I guess it's just about time.

"Oppa!" Lisa suddenly came. I immediately stand up and hugged her and she immediately cried.

"Hey, don't cry. How are you feeling?" I asked while caressing her hair.

"I'm scared." She answered sobbing

"Don't be I'm here. I'll protect you." I said kissing her ears.

"My my, despite being a mom my little sister is still a cry baby." Siwon Hyung suddenly said making Lisa released the hug and come to him.

"Oppa! You're here." Lisa said crying even more. It's like when your having a hard time and your mom shows up.

"Now now, stop crying my princess. I'll help you. I wouldn't let anyone hurt you. I promised you remember?" Siwon Hyung answered as he kiss her forehead. Lisa just nodded and sniffed like a baby. Aigoo, my doll is too cute.

"Don't worry. Oppa got everything under control. Oppa, will always help you. I promised that right? So now go and make yourself pretty. We'll have a presscon at 7:00 pm it's just 2:00 pm. Have some sleep." She just nodded and looked at me.

"Be handsome. Okay? I'll call both our stylist." She then smiled.

"I will Doll. I love you."

"I love you too."

"I'm jealous. I'll go to my Yoona. I'll see you in a few okay. Arrange yourself princess you too Kook." Siwon Hyung said as he take his leave. Lisa just smiled, she hugged me and kissed my lips before going upstairs to take a bath. I chatted on our BangPink GC. The other BP members are in their dorm.

jknothemaknaeanynmore: see you guys later 7:00 pm

jisooyah: we will Kook, we're arranging ourselves now. Fighting!

And the rest just also send a fighting emoji. I went also upstairs and see Lisa who already changed her clothes. She really looks and tired and she needs to sleep. He tapped the bed signalling for us to lay down. I hugged her tight and kissed her forehead

"Well get in this together Doll, I promise that I'll protect the both of you."

"What about your career?"

"Nothing is more important to me than you and Zeus  if they really are our fans they would support us no matter what. Stop thinking too much and let us rest. I haven't had a proper sleep since I flew back here. Just let me hug you, okay?" She just nodded and hugged me back.

"I love you Doll." Was the last word I said before darkness consumed me.

After a few hours I was woken up by Lisa saying our stylist arrived. May the odds be in my favor. Crossed finger.

pepero88💙💙💙

A/N: Update to celebrate that Heechul Oppa is now dating Momo Unnie. I'm very happy. Hope you'll be supporting both of them. Feel free to ask any question. Vote and share. Thank you.
P.S: Stream EXO'S OBSESSION and Red Velet's PSYCHO. HAPPY NEW YEAR!