Chapter 18

Jungkook's POV

Ever since we have announced that Lisa is pregnant, all I receive during fan signing event are baby materials. A fan even gave me an electronic baby craddle, feeding bottle and even carrier. I didn't imagine that we will be getting all these love and support. Zeus has been getting and shooting numerous commercials. Can you believe it, he's one of the highest paid model right now.

We we're quite unsure to let him do it but Zeus likes dressing up and posing

We we're quite unsure to let him do it but Zeus likes dressing up and posing. He has been very natural and he isn't shy. I think this also added to help the fans accept us right now. Jeon Zeus is really a blessing to us. Lisa is now 4 months pregnant but still gorgeous, her baby bump is still not so visible. We're in our way to Thailand. We'll be staying there for the mean time until Lisa gives birth. We had just finished our ON Comeback and promotion. Bang PDnim gave us 6 months off. V Hyung needs to take care of his skin, he has to rest from all the make ups so we'll be doing a few solo projects. As we enter the airport camera's came flashing. I am holding Lisa's hand of my right and I'm carrying Zeus in my left. Everyone has been gawking their eyes.

 Everyone has been gawking their eyes

SKIP

SKIP

Finally, Zeus is now asleep and we're now in the living room. We decided to stay at our house here in Bangkok. I don't want to bother my in laws because they are busy running an empire. Lisa is very serious watching Captain America. Lisa is so inlove with Chris Evans. She doesn't even want to talk to me.

"Come on Doll, let's cuddle." I said as I put my hand on her waist. How can a pregnant women be this sexy.

"Shhhh, I'm watching." See, she didn't even gave me a glance.

"Doll, I just wanna cuddle." I insist.

"I wonder what it feels like to cuddle with Chris Evans? I bet it's gonna be so awesome." She said causing me to raise my eyebrowss
"What?" I asked.

"Love, can you make me meet Chris Evans? Pleaseeee." She said while pouting.

"Doll, no that's impossible. And why do you want meet him anyway." I asked sounding pissed. I think this is because of her pregnancy. All she watch are movies with Chris Evans in it. Not that I mind, he's one fine man.

"I just wanna pinch those think looking biceps. His wife is gonna be so lucky."

"Tss. I have one of those too and you can pinch them anytime. I'm not wearing a shirt right now." I said raising my eyebrows up and down. I'm just wearing my boxers because it's hot here in Bangkok. She just scoffed and said.

"Still, I want to meet Chris Evans!" She argued.

"Doll, pick me or Chris?" Without hesitation she answered showing her brightest smile.

"Chris! He's like my Kai in Hollywood"

"You're going to pay for that." I said as I tackle her and plant kisses on her neck. Shit. My buddy's getting hard. Lisa then released a moan. Such a music to my ear. One thing I like about her being pregnant is her hormones are also raging.

"Let's continue this on our room shall we." I then lifted her up bridal style as she encircle her arms on my shoulder  while the movie is still going on. I was so ready to walk when somebody entered.

"Kookkkiiee!" WHAT THE FUCK!

"Hyungs??? What are you doing here." I asked sounding very amused. BTS are all here. How did they got in? Stupid me, I have Jin Hyung an extra key because I keep loosing it.  What the, don't tell me?

"We're staying here for a month." RM Hyung answered showing me his most irritating smile together with the whole BTS. Lisa then released form my grip and hugged him.

"Good Oppa, cause I miss your cute dimples." She said slightly pinching Hyungs cheeks. Aside from Chris Evans she's also very fond of RM Hyung. And since she is pregnant he just let Lisa do what she wants even though is hurts sometimes. I sighed. This is going to be a very crazy month. I glared at them and said.

"Cock blocker."

"Might as well shower Kook, your buddy is very angry." Suga Hyung snickered.

"Oh! Come I'll join you." Lisa answers enthusiastically pulling my hands to go to our room upstairs.  I just smirked and mouthed.

"I win." Before we walk I saw them shake their heads as they go to their respective rooms.

pepero88💙💙💙

A/N: This book is coming to an end. Just a few more chapters. What ship would you like me to write next? Don't forget to vote and share

P.S: I'd really appreciate it if you could leave some comments. Stay safe everyone.