EPILOGUE

Jungkook's POV

"Yah Kook, man up. Starring at her won't make you get her." Bambam said while we're drinking on the counter. It's Lisa's 18th birthday. She doesn't really know me but Bam invited me because he knows that I like her so much.

"It's not easy." I whinced.

"Okay, I'll make Lisa drink and you do your job?"

"What? No that's absurd. Alcohol is not good for Lisa." I argued.

"Come on man, it's now or never. If I signal you to come, don't hesitate." Bam said as he grab a glass of tequila, heading towards Lisa. I was just observing them. I want Lisa to be comfortable with me too. Like how she is slapping Bam for I don't know reason and laughing at him.

Lisa has been my crush since Junior High  The moment she transferred, I knew she'll be different. Every morning I would put sticky notes on her desk or locker. Writing a simple "Have a nice day." or "Mornings are prettier with you." She's a girl everyone can be jealous of.  She's smart, pretty, tall and most importantly she's kind. For some reasons, I can never approach her. I get too shy when she's near or intimidated I guess. She's like a ball of sunshine that everybody loves. She has a lot of guys chasing for her. I don't even know if I would stand a chance. I was so lost in my thoughts when I heard Bam called me. They are both looking at me now. I gulp a cup of tequila for confidence before walking to them.

Bambam introduced us and she gave me the sweetest smile ever.

"I'm Lisa." She said extending her hands to me.

"I'm Jungkook." I replied back reaching for her hands.

-----------

"Hey!"

"Yes?"

"Are you even listening to me?" Lisa said sounding annoyed.

"Sorry, Doll my mind travelled to something. What is the matter?"

"I said Violet is almost finished for Day Care, we have to pick her."

"Okay, I'll just change." Just as I was about to head upstairs. Thunder came in. My brows suddenly arched.

"What are you doing here young man?"

"Hi Uncle, I'mpicking up Athens." He said reffering to Athena. My eye brows arched even more making Lisa chuckle looking at as while seating in the sofa.

"And why is that?"

"We're just going out. She'll help me with the preparation for our school activity." He answered. Apparently, just like his parents. Thunder is very smart. He's the Students Organization President. Perks of being the son of RM Hyung and Wendy Noona.

"Be sure young man. Take care of Athena for me." I said.

"No worries on that. I always do " he replied showing his infamous dimples. Another perks. And as if in cue Yuna came down.