~THREE~

EARLIER ON...

I wake up when I feel my head throbbing. I felt exhausted and my mouth was dry. I stifled a cough and look down to see my hand tied to a wooden chair with a tube inserted on my wrist. It stung when I moved and my arm felt limp.

I find my legs tied to my chair as well. I almost laugh as I take in my surrounding which was 3 stone walls with a silver coated bar in front of me. I watched my blood running from the tube and and realised someone was draining me.

FUCKING DRAINING ME!!!

Just then a buff man with black hair and dull brown eyes opened the lock, slides the barred door and walks to me.

"Don't move" he says and I freeze as I watch his exact moves.

He takes out the needle from my wrist and unties me and with one swift movement gets up motioning me to follow him. So he trusted me? That's weird. I follow in suite taking in the rustic atmosphere which consisted of sweat, blood and death. A cold feeling runs down my spine as we walk up a long staircase and end up by double doors. This was a bloody fortress, after every three metres or so there would be a guard.

The two werewolves by the door nod their head and mumble "Beta Heithen" I raise my eyebrows as his rough hands grabs my forearm as we walk outside to a cobalt footpath.

I could feel my eyes widen as I take in the actual fortress-like mansion. It felt as if I was headed towards a modern castle laced with a vintage theme. It was truly breath-taking and just wow. I stop the train of my thoughts when I hear a chuckle to my left realising I said that aloud.

"He's going to like you" he says while narrowing his eyes at me. I felt really uncomfortable and when I look down I see that I was still in last night's outfit.

WAIT. LAST NIGHT. HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN.

I clear my throat and turn to see Heithen with his eyebrows raised. "Yes?"

"How long was I out for?" After hearing my shaky breath and the only sound of my boots against the now gravel path, I was staring at the dusky pink sunrise when he speaks,

"Only a couple of hours, which is odd. Usually it would take about a day or two to wake up from your state" Then he masks his face with a cold and blank expression as the guards open the doors for us leading us to a beautiful inner. My state?

The ceiling was raised high and we were greeted by-I assume a butler; with his tux and stretched arm which directed us to the mega marble floored staircase. Heithen pulls me forward as our boots make soft echoing noise against the marble. The silence. The eerie silence. Making me wonder if the rest of the castle was just like this. We reach a lounging are with Oakwood double doors to my far right and to my left was a small kitchen with a coffee machine and utensils.

He let's go of my arm and strides into the room. I catch a glimpse of it with a fireplace, leather white sofas a matt black desk and a colossal chair with a furry headrest before he shuts it close.

At this point I was already tired and hungry. Soon enough he walks out with a brown file and walks up the marble stairs that probably leads to the third floor. I follow behind him knowing there would be no escaping the fucking mega sized guards. We end up in a slender hallway which overlooked the entrance down below. Woah, we were pretty up into the unknown which made my tummy do flip-flops.

We turn left and I see an elevator straight ahead, we both get in while I stand there in awkwardness wanting get out of my dress. As for Heithen, he was fucking glaring holes to the side of my head. I was facing him when the doors of the other side of the elevator opens, as in behind me.

It surprised me a little but I covered it with an equally neutral glare pointed at Heithen.

He smirks when my eyeballs almost roll out of my sockets. Holy mother of Jesus. 

There stood the Greek god.

He was shirtless and wore Nike grey shorts for he was weight-lifting, every single vein popped out of his strong biceps and forearms. Beads of sweat trailed down his chest as I gawk at his Fucking eight packs! There was ink on his right side down by the waist and a paragraph of writing in another language by his collar bone which looked sexy as fuck.

His slightly long, thick hair matted his forehead giving me an urge to push it back and see those alluring, piercing hazel eyes. He looks up and stops as he takes in my presence. His eyes rake down my body lingering for a while by my legs then meeting my blue-greenish eyes.

Just then I hear an intimidating voice bounce off the glass walls as I turn my undivided attention to the creature. No way.

"Heithen" He stood tall and grabs a bottle and takes a sip of water.

He turns his attention to Heithen and takes the file from him before narrowing his eyes and on instinct Heithen nods his head and breathes out "Alpha" before returning to the elevator and leaving me here with an intimidating Alpha.

He pulls on a black shirt and strides over to me leaving the file on a near bench. I thank the moon goddess that he did put on a shirt or else I would have jumped him and his perfectly chiseled chest and abs.

WTF was happening to me?

He stands dangerously close to me when I see his pupils dilate as he spoke with questioning eyes. 

"Who are you?",

when I don't say anything he tilts his head and crosses his arm making his biceps bulge from his tight shirt. Surprised that I even spoke I reply in a curious tone, "Who are you?"

"I guess we will find out soon enough...but for now I want you to get cleaned up" He says with a blank expression.

I raise my eyebrows at him and feel my cheeks flush deep when I hear my stomach grumble. I look up at him sheepishly hating the way he makes me feel and say almost above a whisper, "Do you have food?"

He nods his head and walks to the elevator and I trail behind him. Seriously I saw the smirk tugging his lips.

Now he was a puzzle I wanted to figure out.

(His pupil dialating is a sign that he was compelling her (He's a hybrid) but in this case 'trying' is what's meant) :)